Iain Mckenna - Nasty polygraph calling me a liar as i couldn't feel my arm

So Iain come to my home seemed very friendly! I explained to him the blood pressure round my arm was so tight my circulation in my arm was gone and in my left hand and arm the pain really was horrendous ! he then done it less tight but i had horendous pins and needles though my arm and had to move my fingers for then he started screaming at me in my home i said i was in pain but he wouldnt listen then started to call me a liar and that i had proberly been online to try find out how to con the test when i had done no such thing i really wouldnt recommened him he left me in a awful state and in a lot of pain ! i feel he was extremley unprofessional and very nasty as he packed up to leave my home! he was extremley unprofessional signed no documents what so ever for confidentiality either so now am concernbed about private information he has i really feel he should be avoided at all costs i will be making sure everyone is well aware how horrible and unprofessional this man is
ID
Cons
  • Not qualified at all
  • Fake
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Fake examiner avoid !

Iain McKenna emierpolygraphservices.com and Don Cargill are unqualified Polygraph Examiner in the UK, not a members of any recognized body such as the British Polygraph Association or the American Polygraph Association

Don Cargill is fully qualified and a full APA member. Yes Iain McKenna holds no qualifications or is a member of any recognised body.

Interesting he has recently re-branded to Premier Polygraph Services from UK Polygraph after he was exposed as a fraud ! Best avoided, do you homework and research first.

View more comments
London, England
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Not qualified, avoid

Anyone can take a basic 10 week polygraph course, does this make you an examiner ? The APA American Polygraph Association regulate the industry and all qualified examiners are members including Goverment and Police examiners. Why was Mr McKenna refused membership of the APA ?? Or the British Polygraph Association. And for the record we would like to state Iain McKenna is nothing to do with Polygraph UK owned by Terry Mullins an APA and BPA member. Would you work with an examiner who isn’t a member of a recognised body who regulate their members and ensure they are not only experienced but qualified. Ask yourself why isn’t Iain a member of the APA ?

Now rebranded to Premier Polygraph Services as he was exposed as a fake

It’s unfortunate Iain McKenna claims to be the real deal yet no polygraph association will allow him entry, that says enough for me.

View more comments (1)
Norwich, England

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article