Premier Match NYC Is a Scam Fraud Terrible Dating Matchmaking Service

I signed up with Premier Match in New York city, meeting Margaret Griffiths, and deciding that she understood what I was looking for in a woman for a serious committed relationship. I'm a decent looking guy who meets cute girls, but I was looking for something more. As soon as I delivered the check for over $4,000 the tone of the conversations changed. I was very specific what I was looking for: brunette, attractive, taller, established career, not new to town, basically a girl ready for a genuine relationship and partner to move to the next phase of life with. Over the course of 9 months I was "introduced" to about 10 girls, and NONE of them matched the description "full package" of interesting, fun, attractive, stable professional woman I had discussed with Margaret. I met girls who were short, flatline personalities, didn't speak english well, didn't have jobs, new to town, blonde, non-drinkers, and the list of non-match qualities goes on. I simply grew more frustrated and upset as each monthly match was introduced, and none were very interesting or appealing to even warrant a second date. Bottom line it was a valueless experience, and I even had a discussion with Margaret and Christie Nightingale to hopefully come to an agreement for a partial refund to ensure a good faith and amicable seperation to our arrangement, and while I did technically receive more introductions than my contract specified, they flat out refused, saying "we met our obligations" and "there are no guarantees". Ultimately I would advise anyone and everyone against using Premier Match, or most service like it, as its a VERY EXPENSIVE way to meet people who, in my case, were poorly matched for me and not well vetted for meeting my expectations I clearly spelled out for my enrollment with the service. You're better off joining the larger online dating sites, spending less money, screening your own matches, and having access to more people to potentially meet online, rather than being setup on worthless dates with people you won't be interested in.

Ditto everything you said. A waste of money and a fraud.

They charge women a ton of money and set them up with unavailable, uninteresting and unpleasant men.

I have been incredibly disappointed and so did the friend who joined around the same time as me. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Agreed! Stay away from this place.

Although I didn't have to pay, I signed up after an in person interview. A year almost went by before I was contacted by Christie. She set me up on my first date with someone that did not meet my profile request.

This continued to happen until finally I told her that I was no longer interested in their services. I do believe premier match is a scam

I totally agree with what you are saying. I am currently in middle of my contract with Margaret and I feel like she flipped like a light switch after I forked over the money.

I have gone on 2 dates and both of them were not a good match at all.

She does not even listen to me when I speak to her and talks over me and tells me what she thinks I want to hear. She is waste!

@PissedConsumer602684

Thank you for this info. Your comment reads like the others I've read.

She gets your money and her demeanor changes, almost like she says, "I do" and doesn't. Sitting by the pool in Naples and thought how lucky I am to be basking in the sun on a two week vacation and how nice it would be if shared. Now I think I can save my 4k for another trip.

Someday someone will discover a pragmatic service that is not a scam. Thank you!

View more comments (3)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article