Premier Furniture Gallery - Dining Chairs Review from Romeoville, Illinois

Working with Premier Furniture is nothing less than a nightmare. I ordered furnitures worth over $5000.00 on October 12th, 2014 and todate (January 21, 2015) I am missing my dining chairs. The sad part is that these guys don't even bother to follow-up and any time I call to remind them of the missing chairs they give dates and don't deliver as per promise. I just talked to one of their Assistant Manager Zain and this guy was totally rude towards me because I demanded explanation for the company's failure to stick to their commitments and the mediocre service shown by him in particular and the company in general. His carefree attitude made me feel that this guy doesn't understand the value and power of customer and we should not waste our hard earned dollars with the organization who does not value our business.
ID
Romeoville, Illinois
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Store Credit Refund Hassle

On August 11, 2013, my mother purchased a recliner from Premier Furniture Gallery and placed another recliner on lay-away with $100.00 down. In October 2013, my mother underwent a major surgery and remained hospitalized. Sadly, March 14, 2014, my mother passed away. While going through her personal things after the passing, I came across a receipt that she had for Premier Furniture for the law-away hold and money paid on it until pick-up of the recliner. I called the store and informed them of what had happened and the sales lady I spoke to explained that we could use the $100.00 as store credit and offered her condolences. I informed my father and he was okay with that. Since I live in a different town from where this had taken place, I asked my brother whom reside with my father to follow through with the credit. My brother followed through and went to the store with paperwork and was told the same information that was given to me, a store credit would be issued. When it was time to take my father to go and find something to purchase and use the credit because there was nothing in there for under $100.00, he was told by this time the store buyer, Tom Phan that a death certificate would be needed. There was no issue with that and my brother proceeded on to provide that to the store. It was then, Tom said that a Power of Attorney was now needed. This is such a hassle for $100.00 and also knowing that my dad is there, what more do you need. Perhaps most people don't know what it's like to grieve and to hassle us around like this in this type of situation, it's so unfair. I'm super pissed and so is both, my father and my brother. I needed to place this on here for people to realize how most businesses treat their surrounding community that keep their place in active business with purchases. I wouldn't recommend this establishment to anyone due to their unethical consumer practice.

Now that's poor service! Thanks for posting as I am frustrated with them myself.

They're posting jobs on Craigslist and not calling but it's using our info to try to get sales. I'm very upset with them. When I moved to Stockton I saw a job post and it's been posted since 2012 over and over again. When I went to the store ad the ask you to come by personally.

I was asked my age. Now I'm calling the manager to let him know about it.

Unfortunately there are people out there who lie about stuff like that. Like what if she left you power of attorney because your brother and father are scammers or can't handle funds. That's what they are trying to make sure of.

@PissedConsumer817414

Yes unfortunately there are some who lie. To add a what if is being judgemental of someone you don't know. To worry about the stick in someone else's eye, you must first get the splinter out of yours.

View more comments (2)
ID
Stockton, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article