Premier Construction Management Services, LLC - A very bad experience

We have had a very bad experience with this builder Premier Construction Management Services, LLC in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We were waiting on a new home to be built by this company. Poor communication (or no communication), long delays (or no work on the house) the materials were incorrect and arguments over the contract language. This builder had the attitude that we were bothering them when we had questions. I felt this company was running a scam on us at one time (based on the contract - if you walk away then they keep the deposit). It was very stressful and a total nightmare. In my opinion, I would strongly recommend against using this company if you're building a home. Find another company.

Here is the sad part. I really don't care who you point the finger at here regarding the mistakes...the mistakes were made.

You employ these people and we have never received an apology from YOUR company. We expect mistakes...we're all human. We expect delays..it is a big project. We are being reasonable.

But we were sold a product that we didn't want (or agree) on and in the end we get finger pointing (instead of an apology).

I would say a positive from this experience is learn how to communicate..with your employees, contractors, and the buyers etc...We are happy with the work but it could have all been avoided. I think this comment is more than fair (since you've caused a lot of stress and many sleepless nights for us).

We are very sorry that you feel this way. If there has been any miscommunication it has been due to the realtor not being knowledgeable about the product that he was selling.

We have discussed this issue with his broker. The long delay in starting your home was due to the city updating the building codes this year. All builders were required to have their plans re-reviewed under these new requirements. Unfortunately, the plan review process took 6-8 weeks when it normally takes 2 weeks.

The home is being built per the sales contract, features, and addendums that were signed by all parties. We are not aware of any incorrect materials installed on your home. We answered all questions that were sent to us.

We have not talked to you since the home started construction, since all correspondence has been between you and the agents. We welcome a meeting with you to discuss any issues that you may have with the construction of your home and we are sure we can turn this into a positive experience.

View more comments (1)
ID
#341928 Review #341928 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article