Premier Cancun Vacations Reviews

Show reviews that mention
supervisor margo reservation vacation friend hacienda tres tres rios agent amount phone package
Filter review

Not recommended

898 US dollar and theu said all inclusive ,... but after that too many hidden charges...
Pricing issue

It's true vacation

I am Beth Aloba recently been in Cancun, Mexico last april 7-13 2018 stayed in Hacienda Tres Rios. Our Agent was Justine Romano. We are living here in Calgary Alberta and we had a great time, We enjoyed their services and specially the hotels. So, I was shocked when i heard the reports from my friend who i referred to Justine when they saw and read about him. So, she call me right away and asked me about the report. Well, I said that report was totally untrue because we are the proof. whatever they offered i received nothing more nothing less. Hope for those who read this report ask first your friend who already been there than bases only here. Hope it would Help to clean up the name of Justine.
Premier Cancun Vacations Vacation Package
Good quality

Beware

I have been a member of the resort when it was name BlueBay. There has been several changes in the terms of my contract from year to year and I have had no input or opportunity to comment on any changes or be able to opt out of the contract. Just about everything in our original contract has changed or no longer exist. there has been several increases in the annual fees with no or very little benefits so call resort VIP exclusive for members. I recently booked several reservation prior to the latest policy change. Seeing that the reservations were made prior to the policy changes all of my guest should have VIP benefits as stated within my current contract. I am looking forward to discussing this and other issues that has arisen over the past years.

scamer

Cancun, Quintana Roo
Premier Cancun Vacations Hacienda Tres Rios Vacation Package
Poor customer service

JUSTIN ROMANO BIG LIAR (Premier Vacations)

Premier Cancun Vacations - JUSTIN ROMANO BIG LIAR (Premier Vacations)
Premier Cancun Vacations - JUSTIN ROMANO BIG LIAR (Premier Vacations)
Our friend adviced to contact Justine Jay Romano, regarding vacation in Cancun Hacienda Tres Rios. Upon conversation Justine told us that we'll be staying in Hacienda Tres Rios for 8 days and 7 Nights All inclusive and he will be the one to make a reservation for us. He also suggest that we'll be getting tour packages included in the price and he'll be our guuide upon arrival. He said what included was 6 days of activities and gala dinner. I asked him if there's a mandatory timeshare presentation that we have to go to, he confirmed that there's none. After booking was done Justine become unavailable, after we requested to book the hotel for us he become continiously busy on the meetings and not able to call reservations. After one day of waiting I received a vouchech from Premier Cancun Vacations ( ID:64375****) stating that we booked with them and for the different hotel, plus we have to attend presentation as well. There's no mentioning of any kind of tour activities included. After getting back to Justine he said that everything is alright, and he'll take care of us. However after he suggest me to call to reservatins myself. Nubers he provided : one was for Direct Tv another number was not working. Attempts to contact Justine was not successfull as he's alwasys on meetings now. We obviously got scammed for 1098 US. Amount been caherged by Easy Cancun Vacations Benito Juarez. This person has no moral nor ethics. He will LIE IN YOUR FACE and then throw you and your family with 1 year old baby with no remorse. I want to WARN YOU NOW, ecpesially Philipino nationals you are the point of interest of this scammer. He'll try to sweet talk you into this scam to get in your pocket and still your money. There was another story about this dude http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-cancun-vacation/nationwide/premier-cancun-vacation-misleading-and-broken-promises-cancun-nationwide-128**** He mentioned to other person that his mom was sick and he will not able to meet person in the airport, well I wish to this guy that his words become true and want to remind that all you do will come back to you in double power and your karma will follow you. His phone number (702)536-**** Premier Cancun Vacations I want to get a refund for this package or get what I was promised.

Well, When i saw this reports i was shocked and i wanted to cancel my vacation package but when i talked to my friend about it. She told me its real because they used their vacation last April 7 - 14 **** and they enjoyed a lot.

I don't get this one, I am Jasmin Facton from toronto, CA and i was a client of Justine who already been and stayed in their hotel in Cancun Mexico. my friend who i referred to him saw this report that's why she's kind of hesitant getting the package.

So, I am the one who convinced her to get the package because i am the proof because i used it already. Hope i can help to clean up the name of Justine Romano because his a good guy and accommodated person.Thanks and God bless.

I am surprised with this report about Justine, I am Beth Aloba from Alberta. Justine invited us to have vacation in Mexico because one of our friend Elvira Domingo been already and they are enjoyed and happy with their vacations.

So, we decided also to get packages to him and we used it last March 28 - 4 **** at Hacienda Tres Rios.

His my Friend in Facebook and this reports was totally unaccepted because Whatever the vacation packages he offered its real and true.Hope it can help to clean up the name of Justine. Thanks!

So, i tried to talked Justine about this reports and he explained well and i believe in him. So, hope i can help Justine to clean his name, his a good man/woman hehehe.Thony S.Toronto, On

Justin jay romano is a big liar! We bought 2 cancun vacations and end up being screwed!

Never trust this guy. Hope karma will be given to this guy!

Same thing happens to us, our sales agent is Trina Briones and Victorino Lopez not sure if this were there real names, they over promised us and at the end they hang us up and no support were given. Never get a package from this guys.

View more comments (5)
Cancun, Quintana Roo
Premier Cancun Vacations Hacienda Tres Rios Vacation Package
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Premier Cancun Vacations Customer Care Review

This company called an told me that my vacation package that I purchased was expiring on December 17th. I tried calling them that day, which was a Saturday and got a recording that they were closed. I promptly emailed them the next day stating the dates I would like my reservation. Then got a call 3 weeks later saying that they read the email on December 25th and I would have to pay an additional $200 to keep the reservation. This company tries to scam people and lie about it on the phone. Phillapina agent said she was at the resort and would meet me when I was there. I have no respect for scams and will go to as many sites as possible to make this company go under! Not happy! And then the uncanny, almost identical I saw a review that was almost exactly what happened to me. I will post a picture of the Facebook manager soon. I have it saved to my iPhone. Here is that review... My name is Vincent Villafuerte. I have read Alfred Rubio's report that was submitted last September 4 2015. The very same modus operandi was performed on me two weeks ago by a seemingly harmless lady by the name of Ivy who sent me a friend request on Facebook,which I eventually accepted. We chat for a while and asked for my number, which again I gave. She called and we spoke about personal relationship that sounded pretty much like what happened to Alfred Rubio and God knows how many more men out there that fell into her trap. She said she might be able to talk to her Supervisor Margo "Dang" Flores into giving me her employee discounted rate. Everything really was too good to be true. Ivy said her Supervison will call me within the next minute to give me the details of her employee benfits. After 15 minutes of non-stop talking Supervisor Margo asked for my financial information to pay $899.00 in return for a 7 day 6 night all inclusive stay to a hotel she never mentioned. Supervisor Margo sent me a link where it said she is working for which is premiercancunvacations.com At this point I told Supervisor Margo, that I do not have the money today and that I will let her know as soon as I am able to pay the full amount. Supervisor Margo responded by saying that the process, (whatever that may be) has already started and can not be delayed. She said she can process a payment of $400.00 and the remaining balance of $499 is to be paid before the month ends. I ended up paying the $400.00 last Sept 17, 2016 My message to the management of premeircancunvacations.com is that this mode of operation done online using Facebook as a means to lure men into buying vacation plan with malicious intent by your agents, vacation planners will not go unnoticed. I want full refund for the payment I made. I do not understand why your agents need to resort to forceful and deceitful ways in order to sell your product or service. I hope to hear from you real soon.. So, stay away from this scam company and you should be good!!!
Premier Cancun Vacations Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article