Randy W.

Verified Reviewer

Ripped Me Off, Took Money Never completed his work left a mess.

Preferred Home Repair - Ripped Me Off, Took Money Never completed his work left a mess.
Preferred Home Repair - Ripped Me Off, Took Money Never completed his work left... - Image 2
Preferred Home Repair - Ripped Me Off, Took Money Never completed his work left... - Image 3

Run as fast as you can away from this Guy. I hired him to paint my garage floor.

He did not even mix the 3rd can of special Metallic Paint correctly all the Metal Flake was still at the bottom 2 inches thick. I supplied the materials even had to provide him paint brushes- paid him $300.00 up front as Goodwill. Robert Broderick left the garage unfinished, took my money never to be seen again. He does not respond to any Emails calls, text messages.

He Did Not Return to finish his work. I am filing a complaint with the Nevada Contractors Board & Nevada Attorney Generals office this week. My Brand New home did Not have any of this Joint compound Mess anywhere just look at the Mess & ridges now on the wall where Chrome border tape was to be applied. The painted surface not even completed a total Nightmare Robert Broderick caused me.

Now I have to find someone to fix Robert Broderick the owner of Preferred Home Repair LLC unfinished Nightmare Job.

Do not make the mistake I made hiring this ripoff Company. The photos speak for themselves.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Rip off artist

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Hire Someone else

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article