Preferred HealthStaff is the BEST!

In 2012, I hired Preferred HealthStaff in to take care of my mother. I did not take into consideration any reviews on this site because I knew two other people who had used them and the statements on this site appeared to be from disgruntled ex-employees . I would rather have a company that has a high expectation for the quality of their staff and usually, issues are from staff who are incapable of being accountable for their actions while employed. I saw one review from someone who claims to have used them and the caregiver was in school to be a cop and PHS did not return a phone call to her. Really? You posted a negative review because of that? I understand a consumer site for reviews but, slander and name calling? Very childish! I don't usually post on sites like this but, I felt so strongly about my experience with them that I wanted to share it. I had a caregiver who was working to pay for college and a degree in accounting. She said that she loves being a caregiver and Preferred HealthStaff advocates education and is always willing to work around her school schedule. I do not know of any other company that does that. Preferred HealthStaff took care of my mother for almost 3 years. They never let us down, were always caring, compassionate and professional. My mom was initially a little hesitant but then loved having them. After almost 3 years, I lost my mom to a stroke. I had such a difficult time losing my best friend! I still miss her more than words can say! I don't know how I would have managed without Preferred HealthStaff. They gave me strength as my mom declined and they were so supportive of what I was going through. They took great care of her! I wanted to write this to say, it is a shame that some people unnecessarily air their frustrations using a keyboard and behave in such an immature manner. I just wanted to say to anyone considering this company, do not hesitate to call upon Preferred HealthStaff. They are the best and my mom thought so too!
ID
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Care
  • Price
  • Compassion and professionalism
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article