Outrageous charge for services

Dan Predovich CPA firm wanted to charge me $425. an hour to answer questions about my last years tax return. Last year they had charged me $1200. just to do the return. When I asked about how much my return would be this year, I was told that I could talk to Dan for $425. an hour. This year I found an outstanding CPA to do virtually the same return for $425!! This is not the first time this company has overcharged for services. My opinion is that they are an accounting machine that offers poor services at outrageous prices!!
ID
#119638 Review #119638 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Aurora, Colorado

About

Summary

Predovich CPA Firm is an organization, which deals with accounting and tax related services. It is not a secret that not only business companies, but also people may need consultation of professionals when it comes about figures and financial issues. The head office is located in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Daniel J. Predovich is an owner and President of the company. This is a family-run business, so any customer gets personal approach to the issue and detailed consultation. So we will list the range of tasks these professionals can manage: sales tax, bill paying, bookkeeping, business accounting checkups, short and long term financial planning.

Predovich CPA reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article