Predatorswatch.com SCAM

After having a nice stranger texting me to tell me he saw me on Datingcomplaints.com as a cheater and a liar (I haven't been in a relationship in over 4 years so who am I cheating on and lying to?), I decided to google image search my name and found that within days of someone putting me on Datingcomplaints.com, I was put on Predatorswatch.com. At the time I was a general real estate broker and had my business card as my cover photo on Facebook. Whomever this person is used my profile picture that was up on the day they made these horrific posts. I got myself removed from Datingcomplaints.com and have reported Predatorswatch.com to the Internet Crimes Division of the NC Department of Justice for investigation. Predatorswatch.com did not reply to the 2 messages I sent them and they are now not responding to the DOJ, nor are they removing me from their ridiculous, hideous, disgusting, bogus site I have since gotten out of general brokerage, legally changed my name (as I owned my own company and am a mobile Notary), changed my number, address, email address, etc. People should not be allowed to put up such *** about innocent people! Especially as I am a single mother grieving the death of my only child in January 2016!!!!
ID
#1020098 Review #1020098 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Posted me as child predator and i am not
Reason of review
Blackmail scam
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Www.predatorswatch.com// BLACKMAIL and EXTORTION Scam!!!!!!

Www.predatorswatch.com is a Black mail web site. I also am a victim of the scheme that these true predators and losers operate. There are no real predators on the website. The only real predator is the website itself and the loser operating it, who preys on innocent people simply to extort money from them for removal. All anyone needs to do is read all of the terrible reviews to see this website is a total fraud. Awful website!!!!!! Do your part to stop these dirt bags and report to your attorney general as well as the FBI Internet Crimes Website!!

I too have been a victim of this scam website. They posted lies about me and now want 100.00 to take it down.

They claim that a ex girlfriend that they made up posted the lies.

Well...if they researched they know.... I'm *** and have never dated a girl so they clearly are posting the lies 100%.

@PissedConsumer1247592

Not sure why G A Y got blocked out on my comment.

You are correct. This is nothing but a SCAM website devoted to BLACKMAILING innocent people.

They also have one called WWW.STDREGISTRY.COM that they do the same thing on. They post false info.

and want people to pay them for the removal. They are both a GIANT SCAM...and EXTORTION!!!!!!!

@PissedConsumer1243802

Fyi....The owner of www.predatorswatch.com is Scott Breitenstein at 19 Bidleman St. In Dayton,keauteu Ohio in case anyone is looking for him.

@PissedConsumer1249986

Correction 29 Bidleman St. Dayton Ohio!

@PissedConsumer1249986

Joe Colclough, from Sophia, North Carolina seems to have a lot of spare time on his hands by posting all of these comments under different user names Anonymous, Nathan, SCAMBUSTER, LARRY5689, SARAH123, Penny, Joe, Kellyk, Larry0990, Predatorswatch scam, vikjohn, DBCooper, He uses all of these user names to slander different website operators..please report him as many times as possible to the FBI crimes internet website. and also report him to predatorswatch.com

View more comments (5)
ID
Product
Predatorswatch Website

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article