Precision Wheel Branford, CT 1-800-FIX BEND

I had to get a rim repaired by them and it was a nightmare. The shop is in a known location to have robberies, they take cash only, shoddy work, rim is completely discolored and they wanted more money to fix their mistake. They don't offer a warranty and don't dare ask unless you want one of the jerks there to go off on you and try to blame you for buying a cheap wheel even if the wheel is $250. They will turn their noses up since its not a Bentley or Volks wheel. The work was supposed to be done by noon and at 4pm we were still waiting in their cramped shop with barely any room to move from the piles of rims everywhere. I don't trust their work at all and now have to buy a new wheel since this one was ruined thanks to them. Stay away

Drop my rim off two years ago and still not finished. A nightmare to deal with.

Everything is ill call you when I'm done.

Never open. Never answers the phone.

Been there with a standard Nissan Altima and with two mercedes rims, excellent work, delivered as promised, maybe the complainants have the wrong business. This place has saved me hundreds of dollars and I drive up from Fairfield.

I am not sticking up for the guy but he did my aftermarket wheels and it worked out GREAT. Some wheels come out better than others I guess.

Lets face it, if the wheel is bent, its really junk anyway. Just my perspective. Why ruin the guys life over a *** wheel. Im sure this guy has MANY satisfied customers.

I happen to be one of them. We all have bigger fish to fry. All in God! Amen.

Again this guy fixed my two 20 inch wheels and they are fine. Im going back to do the rears when I get the funds.

Be well! Paintxpert Shine Sine 1969!!!!

I sent a set of very expensive wheels to them a month ago to be widened. After many days and weeks of waiting and being told they were being tested after welding I find out that they were not even started!

I hate being lied to over and over.

These wheels are no longer available and were one of a kind for my Lamborghini. I have already contacted my lawyer about possible further action if they are lost or damaged.

ruined my rim. carl was one lie after another.a monkey could have done a better job.

I read all of the reviews and didnt really believe them until i took my bent rim to get worked on. I had to keep going back to the shop just to hear excuses . Ive been waiting on my rim for 2 months now , and seriously considering sueing this place...

I was referred to this place by a friend, I took a bent wheel for a customer of mines and was told it would be done within 2 weeks. Its been 3 months and still no rim .

I had to out source another rim for my customer to avoid getting sued .

I lost my credibility because of these guys . My advice is to stay away from this *** hole.

There is no area "known for robberies" in Branford, CT. You're ***

your *** retarded people dont get robbed in Branford ***

View more comments (8)
ID
Milford, Connecticut
Reason of review
Bad quality

About

Summary

Precision Wheel Service is a store in Branford, CT that has been serving people for the period more than 20 years. In this center it is feasible not only buy new set of tires, but additionally have some works like, tire rotations, wheel repair, tire inspections and so on. Such tire services are available from Monday till Friday and partially on Sunday. The shop is easy to find because at the company’s site there is an electronic map with directions. Those people who have some questions or maybe need a consultation can call at 800-349-2363 phone number.

Precision Wheel Service reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article