Ryder truck sold me a non operational truck- TWICE!

I recently went to Ryder truck sales out of Indianapolis, IN to purchase a truck. I applied for the loan and was ready to pick up the truck. I called the office where the truck was out and found out this truck had been damaged. They said they had no idea I had inquired about this truck and no one had called them. I was already approved for the line of credit so we found another truck. Of course it was $2,000.00 more and 9hrs away. I was told the truck was ready to pick up so I left for Atlanta in a car I rented ONE WAY! I arrived at Atlanta and they said everything was ready to go. I got in the truck, pulled out on the road and realized the transmission wouldn't shift. I had to completely stop 4 o clock Atlanta traffic on a Friday evening so I could get the truck put in gear. I luckily got the truck back to the dealer and they road tested it. Something that supposedly was done in the first place. They said they had to drop the transmission, and if I wanted to attempt to drive the truck home and let them fix it I wouldn't have to pay a deductible. I asked them what I would do when I had to slow down and the mechanic just shrugged. I felt very insulted. I returned home that night without a truck and my money. That was 3 weeks ago and I'm still without either.

***, that sounds like an aweful experience. I would have been so mad.

Regards,

Thomas - http://www.sidingcontractors.us/

ID
Louisville, Kentucky
Loss

About

Summary

Precision Power Wash is a company that specializes in all types of cleaning projects. It has been providing cleaning services to people living in New Jersey area since 1992. The specialties of the company are Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Roofs. Those include such service options as Concrete Driveway, Sidewalk and Patio Cleaning, Brick Paver Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Building Exterior Washing, Exterior Building Restoration, Hot Water Concrete Cleaning, Storefronts, Entrance Areas, Walkways, Parking Lots, Parking Garages, Drive-Thru Lanes, Graffiti Removal, Gum Removal, Power Washing, Awning Cleaning, Condominiums, Townhomes, Apartment Communities and Complexes, Hotels and Motels, etc. Precision Power Wash services the following counties in New Jersey: North Hanover, Wrightstown, Cookstown, Georgetown, Bordentown, Columbus, Jobstown, Jacobstown, Mount Holly, Fort Dix and so on.

Precision Power Wash reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article