The WORST moving experience possible

The movers broke an expensive antique mirror the 1st 5 mins they got there, the man laughed and said @ least i could replace the glass. They were supposed to pack our stuff & my son and I ended up having to do 75% of the work ourselves and I'm disabled!! The men disappeared 1/2 way they the packing & I found them outside smoking pot!! They threw antique glass vases, in a box w/flower pots filled w/dirt and my pajamas!! Nothing was wrapped and glass was all broken, they destroyed abt. 100+ items, literally destroyed, they scratched up wooden items, left huge gauges in my new wooden floor.they left 1st location w/o telling e they were leaving were supposed to be @ new spot @ 3PM they got there @ 10PM. Lied the whole time saying they were "right around the corner" didn't tell me they had another move on my truck that they went to unload. Dispatch was RUDE and ARROGANT & a straight LIAR. when I tried to use the insurance for the # of "PRICELESS" things they destroyed they NEVER answered my call, when they did p/u they said they would call back, days & days later no call, then no p/u again..UNTIL...u guessed it, it was too late to file a claim as 30 days had passed.. These ppl made my experience living *** & I still live w/all the damage they caused on a daily basis.. There can not possibly be any worse company...STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Is his name D'Angelo?

ID
Loss

Precission Mini storage and Moving, Huntspoint New York

I hired this company three weeks ago. The reprsentative Nick told me that regardless of their statement on their website it should take no longer than three days to recieve my items. So far I have gotten three different stories of where the truck is, how many times it has broken down, and when my items will be delivered. They also said that they would pick up regardless of weather, hours before the pickup they call me that they can not pick up because of the weather. rescheduled for 8am nextday showed up at 4. THEY ARE HORRIBLE! Still waiting for my furniture...sleeping on airmatress :-(

This is my post, just heard from the rep, this time the truck is broken down in Georgia and it will be at least three more days...Mind you that a week two weeks ago it was "Broken down in South Carolina" then it was in New York, Then it was " Broken down in New Jersey...Now it's on its way, just broken down in georgia, What A Crock! NEVER! BUT EVER do buisness with this den of irresponsible thives.

ID
West Palm Beach, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Precision Moving and Mini Storage is a company that is intended to allow anyone to be at ease when relocating whether it is a local or long distance move. A local move, in most cases, is a move done from city to city within a state or in a 50-mile radius. Precision Moving and Mini Storage has a fleet of trucks that regularly move goods across the nation. It travels to California and Florida, New York and Canada, and all points in between being based in Hunts Point, NY. Precision Moving and Mini Storage offers services where the main objective is to make everything easier for the mover. The services of the company offer storage, packing, and residential or commercial moves.

Precision Moving and Mini Storage reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article