Precision Division - Alienware Laptop Repair Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

I had an Alienware laptop that I got for Christmas from my uncle. He's very well off. The laptop started acting strangely. It would randomly turn off whenever it wanted to and such. I happened to be staying in Florida for a few days to help my brother move, so I looked up computer repair in the area and I found Robert Mannarino's business. I'm all about supporting small American businesses so I gave him a call. He told me that about a week prior, he worked on a customer's laptop just like mine --same model and everything-- and that he could fix it in a matter of hours once he got a hold to it. He explained to me that it would probably be one business day before he could work on it since there were a few customers ahead of me. I glad brought the laptop to him expecting to have it done before I had to leave and go back home. Never got it back or heard from him while I was there. So I left, and I expected him to either email me or call me and let me know that he would ship it back. Nothing.... My uncle spent his money on a very expensive gift for me and all I wanted was it to be fixed. He charged me 320 bucks for a laptop I've never gotten back. I should have read the contract sooner though... I can't find it right now but it said something about "If you post bad reviews about me online, you agree to allow me to sue you for $14,000", and "By signing this contract, you are allowing me to keep your property indefinitely". That wasn't the exact wording, but it was really close. I feel bad for the poor guy, I really do. He needs help. He definitely has some sort of mental illness. I just found out he has started a FaceBook page called Plain Text communication center and it's dedicated to doing everything possible to harm Liberal Americans and Democrats by slandering their names. He directed his "followers" to go secretly plant slanderous flyers all over Walmarts all over the U.S. and hide them in places that Conservative Republicans are more likely to look. He also has devised a plot to get the personal numbers and addresses of several members of the ACLU and SPLU. He intends to send them threatening, anonymous letters so that they will quit their jobs and lose their livelyhoods. He routinely talks about how he wants to teach his followers how to track their enemies down and find their addresses. He's really starting to scare me because I feel like he will hurt me. He needs mental help. I recently found out that he sold my laptop and used the money to buy drugs and alcohol. It's sad because he is a former street cop. It's a very small world because I just also found out that one of his best friends is related to my best friend. My best friend went to Florida and actually met Robert at a night club with his cousin and Robert was talking about a U.S. takeover and how Liberals need to be eliminated by force. Please seek help Robert.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Poor customer service

FRAUD & STOLEN

I sent my laptop to PRECISION DIVISION - ROBERT MANNARINO in April 2011 for him to complete the repair contractual terms he agreed to perform in March 2011 for which he failed to complete. My laptop has not been returned as of March 25, 2012, a year later. He has now blocked me from contact via email, and he does not provide any telephone number for communication. Now he states he was evicted again from his home and office and no longer has possession of my laptop. This company and person is a scammer, is guitly of fraud, and criminal charges will be pursued by me. He lies about everything, he cannot be trusted. ado not do business with this company or this man or anything to do with him.

Thomas Lawrence is a *** I bent over backwards to help him. In his own complaints you will see that when I sent him back his laptop, it was working! He was just mad that the fan ran all the time. He sent it in for an adjustment, which coincided with the failure of the business and my eviction. That doesn't give that lowlife the right to use the internet as a weapon to attack me - I mean who are you, you lowlife piece of garbage.

And Tommy Carl Williamson of 3449 Kates Bay highway in Conway SC wrote that other review. Not a customer - my old neighbor. He admitted to me that he was raped in prison. He may have also murdered his wife. He burglarized me right before I was evicted.

We're talking about some real pieces of trash here. I guess sites like these are full of them!

P.S. - The URL PrecisionDivision.com is now being leased by James Howell - The Tunnel Hill Scammer - yes - the one who was permanently banned from Ebay, the one who stole checks right off the desk of a computer shop owner in Dunlap, Tn...

The *** of the earth seems to assemble on this site apparently. Good for you. Losers.

"Robert is up to it again."

Hello, Thomas Williamson. Why don't you tell everyone the truth?

You were arrested on cocaine trafficking, drug manufacturing, grand larceny, phone harassment, should I go on? Tommy Williamson of 3449 Kates Bay Highway in Conway SC burglarized me.

He also probably killed his wife. No shortages of lowlives posting on here, huh?

Oh, SS is Thomas Lawrence. Way to hide behind an anonymous screen name there.

Well, here is what Thomas didn't tell you. I fixed his laptop and it worked flawlessly. But he complained that the "fan was too loud". I would tell every customer - multiple times - that a fan mod was necessary to protect the laptop, so he knew it had to be done.

But he kept whining about it and sent it back in. Well I didn't have time to work on that so it got tossed on the back burner. Then, recently, I was evicted and ended up homeless for a short time. *** if you're going to judge me over that you lowlives.

I was evicted and given just 4 days to get out. I grabbed what I could and left, leaving unfinished work behind. My landlord lied in court (I have proof). So you anonymous cowards who think you have the right to judge me, go *** yourselves.

I did the best I could. I tried, I failed. Oh well.

Hide behind your computers and criticize behind anonymous screennames all you want. Thomas Lawrence is "SS".

Ok, SS, how about a name? The anonymous poster "Robert is up to it again" is not a customer.

He is actually Carl Wiesener of Conway South Carolina. Carl was raped in prison and claims to have found Jesus. I was evicted, and I was homeless. But before I was evicted, I was burglarized.

Carl was involved.

But enough about him. You can talk all the trash you want, "SS", but if you really needed help, you would put your name up here so that I could try and help you. And Jeff, I fixed your laptop, twice.

I don't know what you kept doing to it but I did the best I could. I can't perform miracles. I tried, but Precision Division failed. Most of you don't have the balls to ever even try to run such a difficult business.

If you want me help, post your name. Otherwise, you're just talking to yourself.

Yep, me too, over two years, got it back and it died again after a few weeks.

Looking for Robert Mannarinno look here on BackPage:COMPUTER REPAIRPERFORMED BY A PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED *** REWORK TECHNICIANDuring the week I assemble and solder circuit boards for an electronics corporation so I can only do this on the weekends. Leave me a message with your name and number and I'll call you back. You can also email me at usmc0307@***.com or send a text message to my Pinger account at (252) 294-****Virus Removal / Laptop Motherboard Repair/ Remote Support / Upgrades and ModsFor service please call 570 - 809 – 9763 leave your name and number• Location: Tampa, Clearwater FL• Post ID: 684**** tampa

I too was ripped off by Robert Mannarino. He still has my DV9000 after 1 1/2 yrs.

and $265.00 of my money. I can't seem to contact him, Precision Division is out of business(imagine). I will join forces with anyone who had a similar experience with this man, or will pursue legal action myself. All I got was excuses and poor me delays.

Do not do business with him. :(

@PissedConsumer456645

Does anyone have any idea how to contact him? or Robert, if you see this...let me know--THANKS

View more comments (7)
Aurora, Colorado
Loss

Let's talk work with Robert Mannarino of PrecisionDivision .com

The true Precision Division, PrecisionDivision.com, Precisiondiv twitter user, Robert Mannarino, ibuiltonline eBay user, precisiondivisionfla, and geeksarenotcool http://doubleclickittofixit.com/the-true-robert-mannarino-of-precision-division-advanced-computer-repair-in-clearwater-florida/ He uses the following names to operate his online business from eBay: Precision Division, PrecisionDivision.com, Precisiondiv twitter user, Robert Mannarino, ibuiltonline eBay user, precisiondivisionfla, and geeksarenotcool Contact information for him is as follows:(727) 831-****, 112** **TH STREET STE A2, 137** **TH STREET, 33762, 33781, ADVANCED COMPUTER REPAIR, CLEARWATER, COMPUTERSFIXEDFAST.WEBS.COM, FL, FL 33781, FLORIDA, HTTP://COMPUTERSFIXEDFAST.WEBS.COM, IBUILTONLINE, MOUNT CARMEL, PA, PINELLAS PARK, PRECISION DIVISION. PRECISIONDIVISION.COM, ROB WITH PRECISION DIVISION

"For those trying to find Rober" is not a customer. His name is Carl Wiesener.

Carl claims to have found Jesus after he was raped in prison. And that's a fact.

Looking for Robert Mannarinno look here on BackPage:

COMPUTER REPAIR

PERFORMED BY A PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED *** REWORK TECHNICIAN

Virus Removal / Laptop Motherboard Repair/ Remote Support / Upgrades and Mods

For service please call 570 - 809 – 9763 leave your name and number

• Location: Tampa, Clearwater FL

• Post ID: 684**** tampa

James Howell is a *** stalker who has been harassing me for years. It started when he started using my company name without permission. He has the mentality of a 10 year old. Very unintelligent, very dishonest and deceptive. James Howell is a *** in the strictest sense of the word.

Some facts about James Howell and his scam of a company Doubleclickittofixit:

Doubleclickittofixit has an F rating with the BBB.

James Howell was PERMANENTLY banned from doing business on Ebay.

James stole documentation from my company.

James stole checks right off the desk of Tom White who owned a computer repair shop in Dunlap, TN.

James scammed Ed Bromme of San Diego, CA out of thousands of dollars.

James Howell has a LONG list of angry customer. Just search doubleclickittofixit to learn more about this scam artist.

James Howell is a STALKER who stalked me on Facebook and the posted my information.

DO NOT do business with James Howell of Doubleclickittofixit.

I am going to say your issue is very common for this company and for what I have heard. I would first suggest you email me outside this forum at james@***.com since Robert Mannarino watches everything posted publicly about himself and Precision Division then tries to intimidate his former clients into not speaking about him.

I sent a computer for repair in Oct of 2011, I was contacted that it was fixed and paid 239.99 for the service on Oct.19th 2011 . I waited and waited and no computer, finally I got onto e-mail and started a rather long chain of e-mails about the status of my computer, I followed directions specifically labeled what I needed to.

including a label on the CD/DVD driver that I did not remove it. Finally after weeks of e-mails I received a computer that matched my serial numbers but without a key board or the CD/DVD drive. It has no use, I last was contacted about this issue from Precision Division in early Jan.

It was explained that there must have been a mix-up in the mail-but I explained it was my computer missing the CD/DVD drive( which I never removed) and a keyboard (which I never removed) The on line site says they are no longer taking jobs, but where are my missing parts or my 239.99 for that matter. I have continued to try to contact the address that I have at least 27 contacts too, but I am getting no response, am I just screwed or what.

James Howell is the worst person ever to have do type of computer repair. He will lie and steal.

He has done it to me, he will do it to you. He says he did the work charge you, make you pay cash only so you can't do anything about it. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO HIM. HE EVEN TO THIS DAY STILL HAS STUFF OF MINE THAT HE WILL NOT RETURN.

Like I'm *** and want to be stollen from twice.

This is not just a few dollars worth of stuff, its worth few thousands. James Howell is a thief, that knows how to steal and get away with it.

James Howell of Doubleclickittofixit.com wrote this. The boy is disturbed.

James Howell (james.christopher.howell@***.com) was permanently banned from Ebay.

James Howell stole checks from a competitor in Dunlap, Tennessee.

James Howell stole documentation from a competitor in Florida.

Doubleclickittofixit has an F rating with the BBB

James Howell is a coward, a ohony and a criminal.

View more comments (6)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Loss

Verified Reviewer

Repair service that takes 5+ months.

I'm not sure what to make of this business. I think it's just one guy, Robert Mannarino, who appears to know a lot about laptop repair, but he has a very different opinion than I about how repair business should be conducted. Before sending him a laptop and a monitor, I had done a lot of research and knew the issues that both had. The monitor needed to have a BGA chip resoldered, and the laptop needed an nvidia chip resoldered. I followed all the rules stated in the contract when sending him my items. We kept in contact over the first month and he informed me that the BGA chip couldn't be repaired, so I ordered the the replacement add-on circuit board on ebay and had it shipped to him. At that point I assumed he was near completion because all he had to do was replace the add-on board and put it back together. After another month, I asked again and he said it was "almost done". For the next two months I periodically asked if it was ready every week or so. The response was always "almost done", "one last thing", "i'll do it tonight", etc... Finally, I started to get frustrated and told him that it had been almost five months and he should just send the items back to me so I can take them to a normal repair shop. Another two weeks went buy and nothing happened. At this point I had over twenty emails with the "almost done" line, and I was getting desperate. I told him that if he didn't send the monitor and laptop to me in two weeks, working or not, I would call the police and report them stolen. I made it clear that I would still pay the repair fee if they were returned working. The response was that the contract states "90 days or more". So that means he can keep it for 10 years? 20 years? Half a year to replace a circuit board is not operating and in good faith considering that most repair shops would have been finished in less than a month. Fortunately, that got his attention and he sent my items back. The didn't get repaired and I didn't pay for repair fees. However, it was five months later and I had spent over $300 on shipping the monitor to Florida and back. I will give Precision Division credit in that with only a couple of exceptions, I have received responses to most of the 35+ emails that I sent. He doesn't always address every question you ask, but at least a response is better than being ignored. I don't think he's purposely trying to scam people. I don't know if he really is so swamped that repairs are backed up over six months, or if he just likes playing WOW and has a procrastination issue. Whatever the case, be very careful if you decide to send him something for repair. Make sure you don't need it fixed soon, and document everything. Personally, I will never sign a contract again that says "N days or more". With a contract like that, someone could fix your stuff and then use it for 5 years until it's out of date and send it back - they'd be getting paid to use your stuff!

I'm not going to bother telling my story again. I'll just say to Robert, things are coming down!

The user "Looking for Robert still... " is not a customer.

His name is Carl Wiesener, a convicted felon who currently resides in South Carolina.

And "Wilson", you don't get it.

Those reviews are fake. "Karin" is James Howell!

Looking for Robert Mannarinno look here on BackPage:

COMPUTER REPAIR

PERFORMED BY A PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED *** REWORK TECHNICIAN

Virus Removal / Laptop Motherboard Repair/ Remote Support / Upgrades and Mods

For service please call 570 - 809 – 9763 leave your name and number

• Location: Tampa, Clearwater FL

• Post ID: 684**** tampa

Shirley Woods is a *** stalker who has been following me around the net. I did work for her a while back, she damaged her laptop, I tried to fix it again but couldnt. I repeatedly asked her to buy another motherboard so that I could put it in for her. She lied to me, saying that the bought a replacement board. She didn't. And I know that Shirley didn't write this. Her psychotic daughter wrote it. Now, if Shirley Woods wrote this complaint, it would go more like this (and I'm serious)

You izz maken mee angreey that you not fixeded my laptop cuz I knead it and you not fixt it and I am not vary maad at yooo..

(No, it's not a language barrier, she's just ***)

I agree with all that has been said about Rob, he had my computer for 2 years and would not return it until I got a lawyer involved, then took another 4 months to send it back,, with no hard drive no covers on the back, the monitor has some kind of tap holding it in place, he has used some kind of glue in different places, I took it to a repair shop to have them note all they found,, He has jerked me around and been veritably abusive to me

now that i am back in Florida I am taking him to small claims court, Im sure when I win he will have nothing to give me,, but i will make sure every one knows what a rip off the person is,,, what Mary wrote i so much like my story,,

he is not and has not had his shot in Clearwater for at least a year and hafe,, so why is he still useing that address...

James Howell has been stalking Precision Division's owner for over a year like some kind of *** following Rob around on Facebook and anywhere else he could. James is detached from reality.

Precision Division addresses legitimate customer concerns but the "complaints" posted here are lack merit. It's important to keep in mind that James Howell was permanently banned from Ebay. He was also banned from many other sites for spam. His "company" has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau.

James stole checks from Tom White, former owner of a Dunlap, Tn computer repair shop. James stole documentation from Precision Division.

The list goes on and on. While James is obsessing over Rob, Precision Division is making breakthroughs in surface mount technology rework procedures - breakthroughs that pea brained knuckle heads like James Howell could never even begin to imagine.

If only Precision Division had read the article above. The guy seemed very plain in his assessment stating he may have been busy or was working or so on and so forth.

But he failed to answer the concern overall. Plus he missed this part all together:

"I will give Precision Division credit in that with only a couple of exceptions, I have received responses to most of the 35+ emails that I sent. He doesn't always address every question you ask, but at least a response is better than being ignored."

I mean Robert seems so hellbent on dissing Doubleclickittofixit, whomever that is, that he cannot even read the writing on the wall. No one gives a *** about the other company when the company at hand will not step up and answer a simple customer review.

Read it: "...a response is better than being ignored."

Respond to this guy and people may take you seriously. ***, respond to Karin too. The minutes and hours put into these reviews and comments do not look to be by the same person as suggested above. I mean I take this *** seriously myself. I read it and reread it and I know I am not sending my computer here after I saw you on eBay selling what 50 services for a dollar. Your out of your *** mind if I will use you now. You care too much about what does not matter when what matters is the review in front of you.

This complaint, along with the phony comments - were written by James Howell of Doubleclickittofixit. James Howell is a criminal.

He writes phony reviews about competitors online to try and make his B.S. "company" look better. In reality, James is a total failure. His "business" has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau.

James was permanently banned from doing business on Ebay. James also STOLE CHECKS from a competitor - Tom White - in Dunlap, Tn. James also stole documentation from Precision Division.

Take anything this *** says with a grain of salt.

He's a liar and he's obsessed with Precision Division. It's all he thinks about. Think about it. His actions alone prove that he fears Precision Division can put him out of business.

Why else would he be so obsessed with this company? James Howell has serious issues. Stay as far away from him as you can.

He has stolen from many, many people. BEWARE of James Chrisopher Howell, owner of the fraudulent website Doubleclickittofixit

I completely agree. I would NEVER take a computer to Precision Division for repair again.

After having a laptop and $100 stole from me, and an owner who is a self-proclaimed *** hater, I can't believe we ever put our trust in him to do decent work. MISTAKE. Not only that, his work is NOTHING that he says he's going to do... if you think you're getting a new capacitor etc.

on your Motherboard, you better open it up and see what he really did....most likely you'll find aluminum foil, tape, etc. shoved in your machine.

BAD BAD BAD SERVICE. It's guys like this that give real, honest computer techs a bad name.

View more comments (8)
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article