Precision Dental Works:No response to e-mail queries

I ordered a dental repair kit and paid $18.95 plus shipping costs. I received a confirmation e-mail from them. When nothing happened I mailed them querying the order status. I received a reply stating that their labling machine could not handle a P O Box address(??). I mailed them my physical address stating that vwe do not have street postal deliveries and asking them to supply me with shipping details, eg. tracking no., to enable me to follow up the delivery from my side. No reply. I sent 4 more mails asking what is happening. NO REPLY!. Under their contact info. on the web page they do not give a phone no. because they cannot handle the volume of phone calls! I wonder why??
ID
Johannesburg, Gauteng

I did not receive the product .

I ordered a night guard dental device from precision dental works. I receive and mailed back the molds. Several weeks later I was told by email that the molds were too shallow and would have to be redone. I was sent a second mold kit but was required to pay postage.I mailed in the second mold kit,but never received the night guard.After several months I complained to the company that I never received the nightguard. They responded by saying they never received the second mold kit.They said I would have to mail in another mold kit, its been several weeks since my last email from them and I have received no mold kits or nightguard or refund from them . I would advise people from doing business with Precisiondentalworks.com.

Similar experience for me. Never received my nightguard, won't answer emails, and don't accept phone calls. This is what $150 gets you??

agreed. these guys are really unprofessional and untrustworthy.

they screwed up my order, took 6 weeks to fix it, and managed to break my dental molds on top of everything. STAY AWAY.

View more comments (1)
ID
#162074 Review #162074 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Loss

About

Summary

Precision Dental Works is a laboratory, which has good reputation among specialist from dental industry. Professional technicians are able to meet any challenges and satisfy clients with the best solution. The organization is headquartered in Powders Springs, GA. Right here people can acquire items for the next procedures: teeth whitening, night guards, sports mouth guards, dental guards cleaning and some others. Beside of it, the laboratory offers repair services for denture, for example missing teeth, eliminating of fractures, structure correcting, etc. Denture repair kit is a product, developed by the laboratory, which helps patients cope with accidental emergencies by themselves.

Precision Dental Works reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article