Not Precision Camera in Austin, TX

The other review for Precision Camera in El Paso is not the same store as Precision Camera in Austin. They only have the one location in Austin. That repair place is based in Conn. and has many issues. Please try to correct this. The other review for Precision Camera in El Paso is not the same store as Precision Camera in Austin. They only have the one location in Austin. That repair place is based in Conn. and has many issues. Please try to correct this. The other review for Precision Camera in El Paso is not the same store as Precision Camera in Austin. They only have the one location in Austin. That repair place is based in Conn. and has many issues. Please try to correct this. The other review for Precision Camera in El Paso is not the same store as Precision Camera in Austin. They only have the one location in Austin. That repair place is based in Conn. and has many issues. Please try to correct this.
ID
Plano, Texas

SCAM Precision Camera El Paso Texas location

I sent these crooks my canon camera to fix the lens error. They call and say that my camera had water inside and the estimate went to more than $200. Its so impossible, my camera has never gotten wet and I've had it from when it was new. I was so mad but I needed my camera for work so I said to fix everything. Months pass will no response about my cameras status at all so I call and have to wait on hold because they don't answer my emails. They checked and said it's waiting for parts so if I want it working when I get it than I needed to be patient. Patient I thought, they had my *** camera for four months. I called them again and they said the parts were in and it was going to get worked on. Another week passes so I call again and what do you know, they shipped it finally. I was mad because I had to borrow a camera all that time for my work. So I get the box after four months and over $200 spent and the freakin camera they sent isn't even my camera. I was fuming now. The camera had a sticker on it and it had what I thought was the owners name so I called. This poor guy answers and said he sent his camera to Precision Camera four or five months again and he can't get them to respond. And guess what, they said his was water damaged too and he said it was over $200 and he said too his camera never got wet. I'm waiting a week now for a manager to call me. DON'T SEND THIS PRECISION CAMERA IN EL PASO ANYTHING TO REPAIR. THRY SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY CAMERA AND MY MONEY. WONDER HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT? TOTAL RIPOFF!

Precision Camera has got to be worst place ever.

They too have had my camera for two months when they said it would only be a week or so. I called in and they said it is waiting for parts.

It finally ships but I never got it. They said it was a shipping error and that it now shipped. When it came back it worked for a day and then said lens error again. Looking at this camera and reading the complaints, I'm not even sure this is the same camera I sent them since it seems to have a whole lot more scratches.

I called them back and they said to send it in again. Seriously you think I'm going to trust them. They billed my credit card for more than the quote. They said they found more damage inside my camera and that my wife authorized the added cost of my repair.

My wife didn't authorize it and they shouldn't have been speaking with her since it had nothing to do with her.

Precision Camera is the last place that I'd get any camera repaired. The works sucks, they lie and take so long, they need to learn how to be polite when they talk with a customer and they should make sure they are sending back the right cameras. Never again will I use these people.

ID
El Paso, Texas
Loss

About

Precision Camera Return Policy
Film, photo paper, opened software, computers, printers, ink, ribbons or Special Ordered items are non-returnable due to their sensitive nature. Returned items must be in NEW FACTORY-FRESH condition, as shipped from the manufacturer. Restocking fees are waived for defective items only if exchanged for the exact same product. Initially defective products must be exchanged within 14 days. Full Manufacturer's USA warranties are supplied with all brand new items. After 14 days, all defective products must be shipped to the manufacturer for warranty repair. Concealed damage or abuse is not covered. Refunds will be issued by the same method paid, less shipping & handling and restocking fee, if any. If The User of Website received free shipping, Precision Camera will deduct the actual cost of shipping from The User's refund. Upon receipt of The Customer's new merchandise, please inspect it carefully as to contents and condition.
To read more: https://www.precision-camera.com/account.php?action=view_returns
Precision Camera Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.precision-camera.com/shipping-information/
Precision Camera Warranty
To read more: https://www.precision-camera.com/warranty/
Precision Camera Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.precision-camera.com/terms-of-service/
Precision Camera Privacy Policy
Precision Camera knows that The Client of Precision Camera care how information about The User of company services is used and shared, and Website appreciate The User's trust that www.precision-camera.com will do so carefully and sensibly. This notice describes Precision Camera's' privacy policy. By visiting www.precision-camera.com, The User of Website are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. The information Website learn from customers helps www.precision-camera.com personalize and continually improve The User's shopping experience at www.precision-camera.com. www.precision-camera.com DO NOT provide The Client's information to anyone outside Precision Camera's' company. The Company may from time to time send The Client of Precision Camera an email regarding upcoming events on Company's website or in Precision Camera's' store, and The Client have the right and ability to be removed from Company's email list. Instructions for unsubscribing to Precision Camera's' email list are provided in every email that www.precision-camera.com send out. www.precision-camera.com work to protect the security of The User's information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information The Client input.
To read more: https://www.precision-camera.com/privacy/
Precision Camera FAQ
To read more: https://www.precision-camera.com/repairs/FAQs
Summary

Precision Camera has been on the market since 1976. The company is based in Austin, Taxes. Jerry and Rosemary Sullivan are founders of Precision Camera. They own and operate the business. Precision Camera is provided to supply photographers with all necessary equipment new as well as used. The company sells flashes, lenses, bags and cases, etc. It also offers albums and frames, photo software, printers and scanners, and much more. Precision Camera organizes photography classes. The company offers products of such brands as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Epson, Olympus and Tamrac, etc. Precision Camera provides photo equipment repairs.

Precision Camera reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article