Enjoy every time

I have been attending Pranic Healing Center of Central Florida since February. I went just to see and didn't expect much... I have now learned energy work is a true healing and it will forever be a part of me. It has helped me release physical and emotional pain. In addition I will forever be grateful and in service for the healing it bought to my fiance. He suffered from pain in his hands and as a drive train mechanic it was a big deal...now his hands no longer have pain as they did and I reap the spoils!! I get more massages! Additionally, his knee no longer has pain and he can bend and get up easily and I am especially moved by the healing he has experienced emotionally & spiritually. If that wasn't enough, the basis healing training class we learned SOOOO much and can now help others in the same way. Thank you Dan S. for your unconditional care, dedication, and helping us to learn to pay it forward. Namaste. TammyStar Workman
#1197189

My name and photos is all over Google search under this website saying I am a scammer and a theft. It was posted August 1, 2016 certain jimmystar From Manila.

My friend found it while doing Google search.

Just want to clear my name and you Jimmystar or whoever you are don't ruin my name and my career. I am not working in Manila and I am not there since 2013.

ID
Orlando, Florida
Pros
  • Being amazed at what is offered
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article