FAKE - SCAM

i paid for a bike and they sent me sunglasses won't send me a refund SCAM!
ID
Omaha, Nebraska

Ad site pranem bikes is a scam site

Go online at pranemsale@***.com and see it for yourself

The same thing happened to us.Pranem is a scam they sent us fake Ray Bans also with the same story.

My father who is retired on a small fixed income was browsing online for a bicycle for his 11 year old grandson. He’s not really knowledgeable about the cost of high quality bicycles.

Seeing the Pranem.com site advertising what he thought were nice bikes that fit his budget he ordered bicycles for Christmas. Dad saved up his money to buy us Christmas gifts and decided to give my wife, myself and our son new bikes for Christmas he could afford. He was pretty excited to be able by us all new bikes. However, all we received were what looks like cheap knock-off RayBan sunglasses from China.

He emailed them several times only to be told that they were very sorry about the mistake and keep the sunglasses as compensation for the errors. A representative named Malcolm Jennison stated it was a logistics problem and would reorder the “item” never using the term bicycle, even when Dad specifically asked in emails to confirm bicycles had been ordered. Malcolm never did. Dad canceled all his orders and demanded a refund after 2 weeks of not getting a straight answer about reordering the bicycles with new tracking numbers.

Dad has called his credit card company and is trying to recover his money as of this complaint. Apparently Pranem is a scam, taking an elderly man’s money. Dad was unable to buy the bicycle for our son and had no money to buy Christmas gifts because Pranem stole his money through fraud. Dad is very sad that he disappointed our son!

Dad could not give him the “really cool” Diamond Back mountain bike he promised for Christmas! Dad is battling cancer and really wanted to do something nice for us, possibly his last Christmas. I just looked at the Pranem site and they are now listing the same bicycles for almost twice the official price on other sites and there other advertised products have been taken down as of 12/25/2019. No one would ever buy bicycles at these ridiculous high prices.

Even a cheap $98 Huffy girls bike is now advertised for over a $1,000.

Do not buy ANYTHING from this website no matter how good the price may be later. This website should be SHUT DOWN immediately.

View more comments (1)
ID
Watsonville, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article