Con Artist with secrets

Smooth talking snake oil salesman unfortunately conned me into a high commission toxic fund and lost us upwards of 15k. During our meetings he paid frequent trips to the toilet and each time he came back talking faster and faster, I will let the reader make up their minds on what he was up to. We stand to make back much of our losses through our lawer, that said we've done our own digging on Barry Honeyman and found some alarming secrets he wants left in the closet I bet. {{Redacted}} He has to atone for his actions and I implore him to do so before their is further action taken,which there surely will be. To the reader of this beware and avoid Praemium and Barry Honeyman.
#1966559

This is obvious rubbish and agree with the other person who commented, Praemium is an ASX listed company and also regulated by some of the harshest regulators in the world including the FCA. I am surprised that action has not been taken against this individual by Barry or Praemium for slander/defamation. ignore this stupid comment from "Clive".

total lies, clearly written by Paul Kavanagh in a vindictive way to compromise the guy. Know them both, know who i would believe.

Where is your Aston martin Paul? http://pension-life.com/swiss-global-and-the-missing-aston-martin/

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Praemium Sales Manager

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article