Verified Reviewer

Do NOT let Powweb handle your domain registration

Do NOT let Powweb handle your domain registration
Because of flaws in their automated systems I lost use of a domain that was purchased through them. Their domain verification emails never reached me and their response was to put a client hold on my domain thereby shutting it down. I'm still trying to resolve this issue with them while my domain remains shut down. In general, their website control panel is poor at best. They transitioned to a new interface some time ago, but every once in a while it drops back into the old interface causing problems.

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase domains via Powweb. Go directly to a registrar to buy them.

ID
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Powweb phone number doesn't exist

About four months ago, I was told my website wasn't on. I did the "Chat" and after a while, the guy in India told me he fixed it. Last week, somebody told me it wasn't on again. There is one picture up, but you can't go anywhere on the website. I tried to call Powweb twice. Both times, I got advertisements, not them. Apparently, there is no way to contact them other than the Chat. Firefox said their Chat was infected. Great.
ID
Newark, Delaware

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article