Just so everyone knows.... power generators doesnt pay there bills!!!

I detail cars for a living and powers generators totally skipped out on the bill!! I'm a one man operation, so its a huge deal for me! Just to let everyone know what kind of crooks they are!!! I called to remove it and got no answer when or where to ever expect the payment....???? I will never waste my time detailing for them again, so watch out for them so. NH, or wherever else they maybe!! I mean.... Who picks up a car and doesn't leave a check?? Dam, did the car on Fri and now its Mon.. So already waited 4 days.. So beware!! Lossers!!

Just to set the record straight we paid our bill once it was submitted. The reason that we picked up the car is that I made an appointment to pick it up and after half an hour of waiting for him to show up I decided that I couldn't wait any longer. I am shocked that his poor customer service was turned around into a complaint against us.

ID
Overland Park, Kansas
Loss

About

Summary

Powers Generator has been providing New England homeowners, businesses, contractors and municipalities with complete turn-key standby generator solutions for over 17 years. The company is a generator dealer which is headquartered in Southwestern New Hampshire, Swanzey, NH, with four other additional locations scattered across the Northeast: Concord, NH, Framingham, MA, Waterbury, CT, and Durham, CT. It was founded in 1994. The service department of the company offers commercial as well as residential services, which include 24 hour emergency service, preventative maintenance, remote monitoring, warranty work (as the company is an authorized dealer of many generator brands) and repairs, diesel fuel polishing, load bank testing, etc.

Powers Generators reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article