SCAM & FRAUD Alert!!!

The Power Business Machine, Mr. Connie Powers-President & Owner and his company is a nightmare (SCAMMERS) and I'm adding more details to avoid a bigger one. I've waited a long time to get toner sent (about a month long). That's about a month of paying their fees and not being able to use their copier. For the last three months (around May), I've had to request technical support on their SHARP copier machine because it malfunctioned/didn't work. One-two weeks wait to get someone to come over. Customer service is also insanely bad. Mr. Connie Powers-owner and Kenny Wells- General Sale Mgr does not return my calls for basic info (i.e., copy of contract) or to handle any complaints. I called a lot because we tried to contact Powers Business Machines to get a copy of the contract when we didn't want to deal with the company anymore and couldn't get a hold of him. From what I was told, we needed to get a hold of him to get a copy of the contract. With the amount of times I called, I feel like I should have been successful in reaching him and him talking to my boss since most of the time I called to see if he was in the office, I try to make sure my boss was in the building and not busy doing some labwork. I called several times and with days in between sometimes; I would say it was two to three weeks of calling. There are also random fees we needed explaining because we couldn't make sense of it without the contract. When we started to feel we weren't getting what we paid for (toner delivery slow, service a little slow, no contract copy given), we really began questioning things. Those days of waiting for service and toners really seems add up because some of our stuff looks *** without color. I really feel service had been very bad in every way since our contract is about to expire and I feel they know we're not going to sign again with them (i.e., I said I was looking for other companies at one point) because I'm not sure why else we haven't been able to get our copy of the contract. Know your consumer rights:
#619721

Maxine Roter is a fraud & *** Artist and Vern Peterson also a bigger Fraud & *** Artest. Please DO NOT GIVE Elite Fitness of MIDLAND, ONTARIO ANY CASH.

You will be sorry. Vern Peterson is a liar, thief and professional *** artist. Trust me on this. Peterson has managed to swindle millions of dollars form suckers (like me) on so called businesses.

AGAIN DO NOT GIVE THIS PIECE OF SH..ANY MONEY. HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN.

VICTIM

#519166

Please note that a product you carry in your store is from a Fraudulent Company. He (Vern Peterson of Chamease) has swindled over $2.5 million from dozens of people.

He is using Chamease to launder money.

He will show us purchase orders from Wal-mat and Canadian Tire and saying that he requires funds (short-term) loan to buy the products from China and will return the money as soon Wal-Mart and/or Canadian Tire pays Chamease. However, when we advance the money he does not follow through with his agreement. We tried taking him to court but he does not owe anything. Other investors are afraid to go to the police because of his affiliation with a Loan Shark Member (Who I suspect the money is going to). This is no joke.

Fraudulent Company - Chamease Vern Peterson Fraudulent Company - Chamease Vern Peterson Fraudulent Company - Chamease Vern Peterson Fraudulent Company - Chamease Vern Peterson Fraudulent Company - Chamease Vern Peterson

View more comments (2)
ID
#320464 Review #320464 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article