Spare yourself the hassle and lost money

Save yourself the hassle, anger and money. Power Volkswagen made costly mistakes and I am out more than $300 because of their bumbling. They also forgot to have me sign crucial paperwork, so I had to make special trips to sign things I should have signed the day of purchase. NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION. Go somewhere else. Save yourself the hassle, anger and money. Power Volkswagen made costly mistakes and I am out more than $300 because of their bumbling. They also forgot to have me sign crucial paperwork, so I had to make special trips just to sign things I should have signed the day of purchase. NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION. Go somewhere else. If there were a way to give zero stars, I would.  And here's a lesser frustration: VW is cheap in rewarding the hard work of its employees. The man who showed me the car was helpful (the one good thing from this experience). When I filled out the survey for his performance, I gave him all 9's, which is excellent in my opinion. The 10 meant "truly exceptional," but that rating is rare for anything, let alone a simple job such as showing a car. VW denied him a paltry bonus all because of their impossible rating system. They're cheap, basically, and they see their scoring system as an easy way out.  Go somewhere else. Seriously.
ID
Corvallis, Oregon
Service
Power Volkswagen Of Corvallis Customer Care
Pros
  • Man who showed me the car was very helpful
Cons
  • Poor communication
  • Poor comunication
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article