Loan closing

I recently closed a loan with marc from power express that 3 other local banks refused to do. they refused to help out due to the fact my job was giving the proper verification of income paperwork. Marc knew a way to get what his bank needed and did so. Marc said yes and we closed promptly in 30 days I highly recommend him and his company. The process was quite simple but the other banks did not want to work on weekends or at night to help me out. marc took the stress out of the entire process. THUMBS UP POWER EXPRESS MD ARIFUL ISLAM
ID
Service
Power Express Loan Officer
Reason of review
Good customer service

MARC ORINGER - Mortgage Broker from Power Express

Marc Oringer is a Loan Officer from Power Express branch located in Brooklyn, NY. Don't use his services for getting a mortgage as he treats people as a trash. He is not reliable, promises a lot but doesn't do anything. Don't take his pre-qualification letters seriously, he easily turns his back on you denying own statements and be rude. I came to him in January and he said everything is ok AFTER CHECKING ALL MY PAPERS TWICE, gave me pre-qual letter. In March I needed a new letter as previous letter expired. HE AGAIN CHECKED MY INFO/DOCUMENTS AND GAVE ME APPROVAL. When I finally found a house in MAY and was ready to sign a contract he said that I AM NOT QUALIFIED THOUGH MY INFORMATION WAS THE SAME (income, job, credit score). DO NOT WORK WITH MARC ORINGER – NOT RELIABLE, NOT PROFESSIONAL, RUDE.

biana 212-203-****professional SCAMMER

#802020

Marc: Where can former employees of Champagne Video obtain proof of employment?

you tired scamming the bank and that is why you got refused a loan.

@PissedConsumer748158

Bianna- you were caught red handed by me before you were able to scam the bank out of a loan.

when you give your loan officer a tax return with $25,000 in unreimbursed expenses you no longer qualify. back in January you did, as we did not require 2012 tax returns. ignorance is bliss.

View more comments (4)
ID
Chappaqua, New York
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article