Verified Reviewer

Sue them as I am going to for their TCPA and DNCR Violations.

On 4/24/19 I received a telemarketing call from this company trying to sell me life insurance. I told them I revoke any opt-ins or permissions they had to contact me. They ignored me and called 4 more time 6/28/19-8/13/19. I have sent them letters by email and USPS Certified, but they refuse to discuss the matter with me. They have also inundated me with junk mail since the 1st call. I am on the National Do Not Call Registry, and have been since 2003.
ID
Cons
  • Use illegal telemarketing practices
  • Violators of tcpa
  • Violaters of the national do not call registry
Reason of review
Illegal marketing practices
Loss
Preferred solution
Statutory Fine for TCPA & DNCR Violations

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article