Keyser, WV Hospitals Possibly Biased: not sure.

It just struck me as curious as to why a legitimate visit to an Emergency Facility turned into what kind of looked like a poor dramatic performance of being “pushed through” just to possibly satisfy a bias towards me. Obviously, this is pure conjecture but the experience was so UNUSUAL and STRANGE I felt it warranted a brief comment. Basically put, from registration to triage and even to the Doctor’s exam hardly ANY questions were asked and no information about ANYTHING regarding my presence there occurred at all. No computer entries, no forms offered by me that were CRUCIAL about my condition ( from other medical institutions) were taken and I don’t even recall having my vital signs checked! I was basically given the “take two aspirin,...” routine along with some bad acting. No big deal, but if I was after the opportunity to see a very bad theatrical performance INSTEAD of seeking medical attention I would have perhaps looked into local theatre productions with questionable BAD reputations!
ID
#1172061 Review #1172061 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Potomac Valley Hospital Emergency Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article