DO NOT TRUST www.postaljobplacement.com!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR $$$!

I have just spoken to two representatives from this company, Tawana and Kionna. They gave me the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I have a valid reason for needing my deposit back (and they claim no their site that there is another option for receiving a deposit refund if not able to complete testing) and they refused to assist me. This site is a scam to steal money from people simply looking to make an honest living. I checked the USPS site and there are no available positions in Oakland where I live currently aside from the fact that I am not able to commute to any testing site since I lost my job. I asked for my deposit back to assist me in getting back on my feet since I am not able to take advantage of their services and restart the process once I am able to follow through and they completely refused to refund my deposit. This is a scam. They mislead customers into thinking there are jobs available and that testing is accessible which is not true. I checked the actual USPS website and there were no jobs in Oakland. They stole my money and they are stealing from countless others. They are going to continue to scam consumers until they are held accountable. Please do not allow companies like these to take from hard working citizens. Thank you.

there a BIG scam same thing with me i can even pay my rent

ID
Abbots Langley, Abbots Langley
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article