"Postal Center Plus" - Hacienda Hts, CA. This store is ridiculous!

This store is ridiculous! I have never thought of simply dropping off some pre-labeled boxes can give me these *** off experiences. - Unattended store, anyone can come and grab whatever you left on the table - I asked for a drop off receipt because I was dropping off $1000 worth of merchandises and the store was unattended, that lady's responded with a fuxx face (I am not joking, this happens AGAIN) and said, "this will cost me a lot of troubles because I have to turn on the computer...) - I left the store, later returned there because I can't trust a person like that with my $1000 "cargo"... I made up an excuse saying I forgot to put some packing slips (to make it less hostile) I want take my boxes back for re-pack... You know what She said? "we are just providing you guys convenience, we don't really care if you drop it off or not, just take them all back... This is not the 1st time she gave me fuxx face. I thought everyone has her unpleasant time so I let her pass, but every single time I visited their store, it's getting worse. She is horrible. Be my guest to see her fuxx face and experience her "I don't give a fuxx" attitude because she doesn't make anything by babysitting your packages... To whoever is reading this, just go to the nearby UPS store, it's 6 mins away... THE UPS STORE 17128 COLIMA RD, HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA, 91745-**** Tel: 626-854-****
ID
Hacienda Heights, California
Cons
  • Dont give a fuxx attitude
  • Lazyness
  • Staff
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article