Posh nails, Dallas tx

DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME!! This is the worst managed nail salon I have ever been to. The customer service is terrible. We set up an appointment a week in advance to enjoy some much needed pampering. We arrived and 5 guys were standing behind the counter arguing with each other. I let them know we were there, and one guy mentioned to the other, that we needed chairs together, no one else said anything, I assumed we were checked in and good. We waited 35 minutes and when I inquired about the status, I was told that I was third on the list. I reminded the guy that we had an appointment, and he said, ya, it will be a few minutes, as we are discussing this, another customer came in and was immediately taken to a chair for her pedicure. I was told, it was because she had an appointment with an specific person and I did not, after a few minutes they called us and told us we needed to sit apart. I walked out, and currently writing this review while getting a pedicure Down the street. Will never ever go back..
ID
Fort Worth, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article