Great service, POS Paradise!

I'm the buyer for a fair-sized warehousing company and I read that Symbol (a division of Motorola) had recently announced a new "business class" mobile computer with RFID capability. We already use RFID and have readers at various locations, but we needed something that was mobile. Other mobile computers with RFID readers seem fairly expensive and it was prohibitive because of the cost. I contacted one of the distributors (BlueStar) and talked with a rep there named Tony. He put me in touch with POS Paradise. I checked out their website and they already had the product! I called them and the rep there said that there is only one part number, MC3090Z-LC48HBAQE1, but Symbol is already shipping the product to distributors and they would have them very soon. He also emailed me a copy of the data sheet for this unit. He said that if I placed an order sooner, it would be shipped out sooner. I was very happy with their knowledge of the product and their price seemed very reasonable and I ordered two from them. Thank you Symbol and thank you POS Paradise!

We've bought a lot of Symbol LS2208-SR20007R-UR scanners from www.posparadise.com. They've got the best price and always deliver. No complaints from me!

Quick and professional service from POS Paradise

I'm a buyer for a national retail chain and we needed to order some warehousing computer equipment, computers, label printers and such. One of our employees told me about POS Paradise, www.posparadise. They had the MC9090-SU0HJAFA6WR computers and the Zebra 113-7A1-00000 label printers in stock. We asked them about bulk pricing and they gave us a better price for the quantity we were ordering and also offered free shipping. We were pleasantly surprised by their knowledge of the products and their speed in delivery of the order. They also let us know about the extended warranties for these products and emailed us information about these extended warranties from the manufacturers. With the money we saved, we decided to purchase the warranties. I recommend POS Paradise for both their pricing and their speedy delivery.
Cincinnati, Ohio

After much frustration with other companies, POS Paradise really came through

As a manager of a fair-sized retail operation, including warehouses in several areas, we are always purchasing equipment to help our point-of-sale and warehousing efficiency to improve. There's always some newer technologies that are coming out that really help in that regard. Symbol, part of Motorola, builds rugged hand-held computers for various operations in point-of-sale and warehousing and we use several of their products. We recently changed out several units for our retail operations and warehouses. Before we went full out to make the changes, we decided to test a couple in both areas, to get a feel for the differences. We did some searches for different products and we decided on a couple that seemed to best fit our needs. We also found a company that had what we believe is the best price available for both of these items. So we called them. POS Paradise, www.posparadise.com was very familiar with the products and let us know that they were in stock. The particular part numbers were MC7596-PYCSKRWA9WR, a rugged mobile computer that can be used in multiple environments, and MC9094-SUCHCARA6WR, a very rugged mobile computer designed for warehousing operations. Both had to have bluetooth and 802.11abg capabilities and these do. POS Paradise had these in stock and could ship right away. They also let us know that accessories are always sold separately and let us know which items were an absolute necessity. On their website, for every one of those products, they showed what appeared to be a complete list of accessories and the specs of each units. Very well organized. We purchased one of each for testing. After about 3 weeks, we had the application programs installed and the units operating to our specs. POS Paradise was also able to put us in touch with a Symbol technician who was available if we needed any tweaking for the units. But, everything went very smoothly from the get-go. We put the units in their respective environments for about three weeks and the units worked better than we had expected. We contacted POS Paradise and discussed a bulk order for 65 of the MC9094-SUCHCARA6WR units and 110 of the MC7596-PYCSKRWA9WR units. They were able to give us a better price per unit and free shipping on the order. The order shipped in two days, arrived another two days later and everything was done well and professionally. We'll be replacing many more of these types of units in the near future and we'll be working with POS Paradise again. If you have a large order, they'll do "bulk pricing" for you. I highly recommend them.

I've bought the same MC7596-PYCSKRWA9WR computers from www.posparadise.com. They do know their products well and deliver on time. I've never had a bad experience with them.

Similar experience, needed several MC7506-PKCSKQWA9WR computers, found www.posparadise.com with a great price, had them in stock, and delivered as promised. We've bought from them since without a glitch. Great to work with.

View more comments (1)

Great Service - No Complaint

I saw that someone was happy by the professionalism of the folks at POS Paradise (www.posparadise.com) and I have to agree. My company needed several Epson TM-T88IV and TM-U220B printers. I saw that their prices actually beat everyone else's that I had checked, even the best prices on the comparison shopping sites. So, I gave them a call, asked them about a few part numbers, which they did have in stock, and they were very courteous and friendly. They said that if I placed the order online before 5:30PM, my order would ship. I have to say that I was skeptical at first, but they later emailed me tracking info and sure enough, in two days, my order arrived. I was very pleased with their service. Since then, I've also purchased some ID Tech card readers, more Epson TM-T88IV printers, some APG cash drawers and some other items. I highly recommend POS Paradise.

My company has probably purchased 100 of C31C636084 printers from www.posparadise.com. They're pretty good and we like their price and service.

I just had a chance to look at the part numbers of the printers I ordered from POS Paradise. The TM-T88IV part number is C31C636084 and the TM-U220B part number is C31C514653.

Like I said, they had a lot in stock and could ship right away. Very professional.

View more comments (1)
Cincinnati, Ohio

I'm not pissed about this!

I needed 13 MC5574-PUCDUQRA9WR mobile computers and I was in a pinch. I found www.posparadise.com had a great price, but I had to make sure they could deliver. I called and a very pleasant person answered. When I started to mention the part number, this person seemed very knowledgeable. He looked it up right away and said that they had over 100 in stock. He also asked if I needed any of the accessories and let me know that they had those in stock as well. I had my order done and it was shipped same day. Not only did they save me a ton of money, but he asked where my business was located and said that I could save money by shipping Fedex ground because I was in a 1-day ground shipping zone from their warehouse. He told me that probably saved me a couple hundred dollars. Later he emailed me a tracking number and around 9:30 the next morning, there was Fedex with my order. Amazing service. I couldn't be more happy.

My company buys MBR900 from www.posparadise.com on a regular basis and they always deliver. Their price is much better than the rest. I can't see using anyone else.

Our company uses some of those MC5574-PUCDUQRA9WR mobile computers and I did see where www.posparadise.com has a better price. I think we'll have to try them out in the future. Thanks for the tip!

I live about 15 miles from their headquarters in Linwood, NJ, and I've known about them for a couple years. We use several of the MC5574-PYCDUQRA9WR mobile units and I've never found them at a better price than at www.posparadise.com.

And, they always seem to have them in stock and get them to me right away. All I can say is they're very dependable.

I think they're pretty good, too. We needed a couple of MC5590-PK0DKQQA9WR hand helds, some cradles, and power supplies.

I had called them around 5:30 in the afternoon and they said that not only were the items in stock, but they could get them shipped out on the same day. I had to have them the next day and they got them to me.

No complaints here. We've done business with them before, but this time it was a bit of an emergency, so I was pretty impressed with them.

Yeah, I bought a few of those MC5574-PUCDUQRA9WR computers from POS Paradise and they came through for me, too. I didn't think too much about it, though.

I also found POS Paradise to be very helpful and knowledgeable regarding Symbol products. We placed an order for 52 of the Symbol MC5590-PU0DKQQA7WR mobile computer, plus 52 single-slot cradles, a few 4-slot battery chargers and some soft cases for the computers.

After we placed the order, one of their sales people called us to talk about the order. They let us know that we also needed a different power supply and line cord and made some recommendations regarding the cradles.

In the end, they saved us money from the original order. Pretty thorough knowledge over there.

I found POS Paradise (www.posparadise.com) to be as professional as any company I've dealt with and it seems that they do actually have better prices than the rest. I needed some Epson TM-T88IV and TM-U220B receipt printers and I came across POS Paradise.

I called to see what they had in stock and they actually had many more in stock than I needed. I placed the order online and in 2 business days, my order arrived.

They were professional, courteous, and friendly. It was a pleasant phone call!

I also had great success using WWW.POSPARADISE.COM. I purchased 10 MC7596-PYCSKRWA9WR and they delivered timely and professionally.

View more comments (7)
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article