Porten Homes VA/MD area

I bought a townhome from this company back in 2000. Having lived there for 10 of the most miserable years of my life because this house was poorly constructed. During my time there I have had numerous plumbing problems and flooding problems because the front door would always leak when there was rain or snow. I could also walk by my dining room window on the second floor and feel the wind because of the window not being properly seated. Although this complaint might be years late. I want to tell people please do not buy from them they promise you the moon but fail to deliver.

I have a Porten townhome in Germantown Maryland and have the same issues. Such poor workmanship...its a shame. The problems only get worse!

ID
San Antonio, Texas

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article