Port Edgewood Marina--good service and price

My experience was just the opposite (I don't work for them or have any conflicts)--I stored my sailboat there one winter, and in the spring never launched it. Late in the summer I drove it out of there on a trailer and they never billed me. On a different job on my power boat, they told me that if I wanted to order a part myself instead of them getting it I might save some money, they were right and I did. Nobody's perfect, but I have found their work to be good and their prices fair.
ID
Warwick, Rhode Island
Loss

About

Summary

Port Edgewood is headquartered in Cranston, Rhode Island. Company was founded in 1944. Company provides complete sales and service support. Dealing with Port Edgewood customers can buy new and used boats, thundermists, Carolina skiffs, misc. for sale, mercury product, pre-owned boats, new boat products, pre-owned engines, repossessed boats. Company offers about 250 seasonal and transient slips as well as dockside security, showers, washer/dryer. Gasoline and Biodiesel fuel docks, and a pump-out station are also available. Certified technicians service MerCruiser Stern Drives, Inboards, Mercury Outboards & Mercury Inflatables.
Port Edgewood Marina is aт exclusive dealer for thundermist powerboats and Carolina skiffs. Also company offers marine brokerage services.

Port Edgewood Marina reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article