Porsche Center San Antonio TX

Hello I live in Laredo Tx in the market for a used Porsche I talked with many of my friends in town and was told over and over go to Dallas not San Antonio but for me Dallas just to far of a drive.I called Porsche Center sales on hold near 3min which is ok talked with a girl first asked her if a car they had on there web site was in stock she said let me look 5 min later great car is in stock when would you like to come see the car ask some easy Q&A was told that sorry I am not certified I will call you from my cell hummmmmm OK I get a call from the cell phone she said she does not have all the answers and will talk with boss on my trade..OK 4 days later no call no email call her cell on a Saturday no answer great call the store again talk with a young man told him I talked with ---- and he said she cant sell cars now not certified and come from a sunglasses background I talk with the young man who talked more about himself than the car said he also had a Land Rover which is my trade and his SUV is not worth much so get ready SO no call back again wow .... so I drive to the store to see the 911 its looks bad dirty rims have marks all over still has gel from when they put new tires on the car and this is certified but online it says it looks great young man told me its looks like new B/S as I walked inside to use bathroom sales guy is asking his boss about my trade his boss which is an older man lets him know off the bat you need to set him down first how is he going to pay if he is looking for what his trade is worth go to car max OK I told the sales guy I would call him back and left the store...... I will say I did go to Dallas trade was easy all over the phone and they shipped the car to me at no charge Thanks Boardwalk So if you need a Porsche in TX Go to Dallas

This review is from a pissed off former employee. Please take this with a grain of salt

I bought a 2008 Cayman from the Porsche Center San Antonio 2 years ago, unlike the other rater my experience with the Porsche Center has been exceptional!!

I would recommend this dealership with confidence to anyone. Mike, Chris, David, Courtney, Eric, Jeremy, Greg and Abigail are all exceptional. Their product knowledge, outstanding customer service are the reasons I keep coming back.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Antonio, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article