Brittnie M Jwk

| map-marker New York, New York

Need clothes delivered

I need someone to call me asap 708 920 ****. I cant log into my account and the lady picked up my clothes already

Lily S Wpj

| map-marker Decatur, Illinois

No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times

Poplin Laundry - No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times
Poplin Laundry - No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times - Image 2
Poplin Laundry - No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times - Image 3
Poplin Laundry - No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times - Image 4
Poplin Laundry - No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times - Image 5
Poplin Laundry - No response from customer service, tried to reach them 4 times - Image 6

Poplin workers are hit and miss. Do not be deceived - they used to be called something different, and under that previous name, they got so many bad reviews that they thought changing the name would fool people into using what they thought might be a different service!

I sent the following information, nearly word-for-word 4 times with NO RESPONSE. I took photos and sent proof of everything. This is with regard to order #S3643****:

The entire reason I do wash n fold service is to save myself time. Isnt this supposed to include folding and matching socks, as well as actually cleaning the items instead of only using fabric softener to make it seem like theyre fresh?

Socks, blanket, and other items dont look like theyve even gone through the machine with detergent. Twice now, my items have returned looking as dirty as before, only smelling great. This leads to believe that they are only using fabric softener when they run out of detergent, or as in this case, the cleaner doesnt know how to use the pods I provided.

Cleaner left all the socks mismatched and loose in a bag, all the bamboo face cloths were scrunched up like use wadded tissues and left in one of my washing bags like that, several of the items came back looking like they hadn't even seen soap, and she claimed that the laundry pods I provided for detergent would work, but had she read the packet directions, she'd see that one only puts the pods in with the clothes! I'm not sure, based on how dirty many of the items are, if she only used fabric softener??

The only good thing is that they smell nice. She left all "small" things (socks, panties, face cloths) in the little bags I'd provided all wrinkled and bunched up.

She also lost one of my kate spade booties, which are very sentimental to me. The socks, most of them, were still dirty. And I had to try and locate all their matches in and amongst the pile.

The wadded up face cloths cant even be stacked in their usual spot, a shelf for easy access, because theyre like little balls of tangled mess.

Id have to iron each one. I dont expect ironing from the workers, but if this cleaner had removed them from the bag and washed them like usual, they would, at very least, not be all wadded up like used tissue.

Im attaching photos now.

These are only EXAMPLES. You can see how dirty even the blanket is!

User's recommendation: Do not expect consistency or professionalism.

Resolved
Ronald P Owm

| map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Resolved: MISSING ITEMS

Updated by user Mar 29, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. The company discounted the price of the next order.

Updated by user Mar 07, 2024

They finally returned my missing laundry and credited my account for the $20 charge.

Updated by user Feb 28, 2024

Poor customer service.

Original review Feb 28, 2024

I have not received all of the laundry from the delivery on 2/25/24. No one in your company is telling me when or if I will ever get back the missing items. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I am not the only customer to have this problem.

Please ensure that the lost clothes will be returned immediately or give me the $200 compensation you provide.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Elizabeth K Vdo

| map-marker Gilbert, Arizona

Laundry was NOT picked up as scheduled

Poplin Laundry - Laundry was NOT picked up as scheduled
Updated by user Mar 14, 2024

They responded to my complaint the same day and corrected the problem.

Original review Mar 09, 2024
Hello,
Yesterday I placed order # S4303**** at 12:04pm. The Laundry pro was assigned and sent me a message at 1:09pm stating she would pickup the laundry around 7:30pm last night.

I placed the laundry by our front door. She did not arrive. I waited until 9pm and sent a message inquiring if she was still picking up our laundry and received no response. The laundry is still sitting outside this morning.
This is the worst service I have ever had be a company!

I cannot call to speak to a person to resolve the issue. I scheduled the laundry for yesterday with a drop off for today because I need it back before tomorrow.

I will NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE. I am very unhappy with everything about the process

User's recommendation: Do NOT USE!!!

Khairah A

Verified Reviewer

Pricing seems to be a little rigged

Poplin Laundry - Pricing seems to be a little rigged

I scheduled a pick up for fewer items than usual. There was nothing bulky.

I chose express service for 2/lb. I had a 10.00 credit. I was charged almost 40.00. I cant tell if the 10.00 credit was applied or not.

I will never believe that this pickup would have cost almost 50.00 even with using the express service. Every time I get a credit it appears that I end up paying more than I usually do. I send the same kind laundry each time. I rarely send any sheets or towels.

The laundry consists of scrubs, underwear, socks , and pajamas.

Its not making sense. You can NEVER get anyone for customer service

Preferred solution: An itemized breakdown of how the 10.00 credit was applied

Guest

It would cost less than $12 to do that amount yourself at a laundromat. If you need credits and to question your bill and need to mess with receipts a laundry service using the express option is not for you.

map-marker Smithtown, New York

Unable to place order

Im trying to place an order but the app doesnt seem to be working. When I open it the poplin logo displays but then a blank screen. What can I do?

User's recommendation: Excellent customer service. Very happy with this company and its services

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article