Out $35k with nothing to show for it

Word of advice - stay away from Poplabs! Feel free to contact me if you would like to hear my experience with this company. I was fool enough to contract them to redo my website, manage my social media and my online advertising. I have been in a contract with them for a year and still have nothing to show for it - over $35k down the drain. Painful, but I would rather walk away with nothing than ever do business with this company or their owner again. I was in shock when I they presented the first round of design for the new site. Coming from a marketing agency background, I couldn't believe not only did they employ a designer who did such a *** job, but that it got past a creative director (which now I'm pretty sure they don't have) and my account manager. The turnover is so bad I have had 3 account managers who I have had to train in our voice for social media each time. The owner told me literally not to freak out, that he only wants employees for 3 years and I shouldn't be concerned of their turnover. (I'm pretty sure these people were there less than a year) I also paid them to manage my online advertising. When I challenged them about way overspending on our CPC, the "marketing specialist" stated that if they didn't bid for first place there would be a surplus of dollars and then they would have to figure out how to spend it to get more clicks - are you kidding me?! I should also mention their designers are completely junior. Do yourself a favor and find a real agency.
ID
Portland, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article