Verified Reviewer

Got Beat on a Pool Pump

Purchased a Polaris with the Pump during off season. When I opened the box on a brand new Unit, it ran for five minutes and died! Motor blown from a defective part. Out over $500 dollars. Their response sorry have to get your money back from Manufacturer. This was over a Live Chat! THEN EMAILS IGNORED!

User's recommendation: Don't buy from them.

ID
#1915772 Review #1915772 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

PoolSupplyWorld.com shipping cheap imitation parts

I placed my first order with poolsupplyworld in June. It came late but was OK - uneventful. Then, in late august I ordered some branded Hayward parts for my pool rilter and pump, only to receive check chinese knock offs. I can buy this *** down the street for a lot less than they sell it for. If i wanted the ***, I would have specified ***. I ordered genuine hayward parts. they refuse to send the correct items, give me a discount or even address my claim, I'll not shop here again. Shame on you Poolsupplyworld.com! I'm now a Pissed Consumer!
ID

PoolSupply World Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.poolsupplyworld.com/privacyandsecuritypolicies.htm
PoolSupply World FAQ
To read more: https://www.poolsupplyworld.com/helpcenter.htm
Summary

PoolSupply World is a company which goal is to make its client’s swimming pool and spa inviting and healthy by offering a wide selection of tens of thousands of products and parts for every imaginable need. It carries large items like heaters, pool covers, spa covers, and portable spas as well as small and hard-to-find items like fittings, unions, and screws. The products includes swimming pool cleaners, pool filters, pool pumps, pool heaters, salt chlorine systems, alternative sanitizers, automatic pool controls, pool lighting, and pool chemicals, etc. The safety products are pool alarms, safety ladders, drain covers, vacuum release systems, and pool barriers. PoolSupply World represents such famous names in the industry as Pentair, Hayward, Zodiac, and Jandy, etc.

PoolSupply World reviews and complaints

PoolSupply World is ranked 1133 out of 3300 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article