Asolutely worst customer service experience

Pool products 4 less is a scam - Ordered 2 items which showed in stock with 2 day shipment. After 2nd day hadn't gotten email tracking, site order inquiry showed and still shows "processing", sent email requesting status of order - nothing! Called and no answer in any dept choice. Left VM and never rec'd reply. This is day 6 without any response!!! Tried calling about 20 times at different hours, never a live answer! Of course credit card is already billed, and have no idea when or if my order will arrive. Pissed consumer is also *** me off with the minimum 100 word rule
ID
Plano, Texas
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Provided false shipping notice - never recd.!

I ordered a Hayward DE swimming pool filter for about $675.00 on 1/16/12, paying via PayPal. Their site said they used UPS for shipping, and that it should be a 2-day shipment. I expressed the need to be notified if it was not going to be received by 1/20, as my pool had no filtering (and I had hired someone to help me install this replacement). Wanting to check the status, I'd left 2 voicemails and 1 email by the following day, none of which were responded to. I went online that night, again asking for status on my order. On 01/18, they sent an email stating that it had been shipped via UPS Ground, but also stating that it was being shipped via Reddaway Freight Company and giving me a Tracking Number (but no phone number or link to Reddaway). I found the Reddaway site, but their Tracking site didn't show anything having been shipped to me. I had called the dealer on the 19th and left a message, and found that no one at any of their extensions ever answered the phone. By the morning of 1/20, I had still heard nothing. I called Reddaway, and was told that the Tracking Number I'd been given was not in their system, and they had nothing showing as being shipped to me. I called the dealer again and left messages on each one of their extensions.. about 6 in all, and could not get anyone to answer their phone nor did anyone ever call me back. I filed a Dispute via PayPal and on 01/23/12 got notification that the seller had refunded the money to PayPal and my case was closed. So I had to start all over in looking for a filter, having a pool that had no filtration since prior to my order a week before. Had I not been backed by PayPal, I'm convinced that I would NOT have received my money back without legal representation. This place is a SCAM! I've been a purchaser of electronics for my company for years via the Internet, as well as for thousands of dollars on a personal basis, and never had such a terrible experience as this, before! Buyer Beware!!

I've also had the worst buying experience with this company!!! Absolute worst customer service ever! No answers at depts, no call backs, no email response NO PARTS :(

ID
Scottsdale, Arizona

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article