Verified Reviewer

Resolved: I am not getting any younger.

Update by user Mar 08, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. There was a delay because whilst they indicated they had the part in stock, they didn't, and had to order it in, hence the delay. Sadly this development was only recently communicated to me..

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2021
I ordered a part they had online. It was indicated that they had one in stock. That was 15 days ago. They are based in Malaga, so not too far away within the Perth Metro area, consequently it would be reasonable to assume, given that it is local and there are minimal COVID issues, it would take at most a week to get to me. I tried ringing them, but apparently they have trouble with their phones -at least they are not disconnected, so I have some hope. I then sent them an e-mail yesterday to their Sales people. It didn't bounce back, another good sign, but after 24 hours, I haven't received an acknowledgement or a reply. I am starting to think that maybe I am going to have to go down there for proof of life!

User's recommendation: At this stage approach with caution online. If you need to, visit them.

Resolved
ID
Perth, Western Australia
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article