Do not use this company!

Pool Boss LLC - Do not use this company!
Arrived late , 2days, after 5:00 pm took the winter cover off of the pool, dumping all of the debris into the pool ! Packed up him and his crew, said that one of his workers, that later was his brother in law, Death in family. Left the mess. Said he would return, didn’t, called and texted with NO response finall 3 Days later.... texted me angry said he would not work for me, to find a pool company, and stop blowing up his phone. I finally found a responsible company, had to pay 200.00 extra for the mess left by Pool Boss! New pool company couldn’t believe the mess he left! Do yourself a favor, don’t use this company!
ID
Service
Pool Boss Llc Pool Cleaning Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Say no to Pool Boss! Tricks you into paying cash for an incomplete job.

Did not complete pool work, kept on telling me he would come back but never did with excuses like, I have other jobs, my car broke down, my cell phone doesn't work. He will take your money, perform a poor job and then abandon the job once you pay in full. The work that was completed had to be redone by another professional. Everything was ripped out and started over again due to none of the pipes fitting, using the wrong joints (for sewers), and no anchoring. I asked for a full refund, he only offered $50. He not only cost me money to do it once, I had to pay more than than to fix his unprofessional work. At the end, I gave him one more chance to fix and put everything behind us, and he just never showed.

Thank you for your review. This problem has been resolved for the record. There is no monetary loss.

I had the same issue, except on a much larger scale. I paid a deposit for a pool and kept on telling me he would come back and just goes on other jobs.

@PissedConsumer837321

was this in the Cleveland area

View more comments (2)
ID
Cleveland, Ohio
Service
Pool Boss Llc Pool Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article