Poor customer service.

Update by user May 08, 2018

well, I am sad to say this company does not seem to care about its sales. I called and left a message and no one called back.

No one messaged me nothing they just don't care I guess.

they have a good product but when it comes opened and leaks half out in the box they don't want to hear it. that is the conclusion.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2018
I received the package from them and the bottle was open and I lost half of my product and it ruined the packaging of the gift I was giving to my mom. I sent them an email, and so far they have not responded which disappointed me because I thought for sure they would get back to me. They seem like a company that has good customer service. But I'm finding out that might not be true. Maybe they're closed on Mondays so I should give them until Tuesday or Wednesday I suppose but I'm just pissed!! And I stumbled across this website so I'm giving it a try. I've ordered from them before and everything was fine but this time it just didn't work out.
ID
#1209094 Review #1209094 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Addison, Texas
Service
Poo Pourri Shipping Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Allergic reaction to Poo-Pourri

Had bad reaction to poo-purri sold by Bic Warehouse thru Walmart,red burning face,lungs,mouth,rapid heart rate,still burning and tight ,swollen next day,lasted all night into the day, Used as directed, no wanings when you buy it, but in tiny letters on the small bottle says eye irritant,choke hazard,use in ventialated room.I followed directions but did just one spray not 4-5 like it says, window was open,it came out in a stream not a spray ,I did shake well,I can't reach them by phone or email.just a repeat of their numbers and no one answers, just repeats and repeats.Walmart says they have to do the refund,no help from them or the mfg. of the poo-pourri
ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article