Valera the Contractor

Valera is a Russian contractor from Montreal Quebec who scams peoples' money and does a poor job at renovating and reconstructing a home. He is one of those people who underquotes the work and penny pinches his way through the job. He is extremely disorganized and doesn't communicate properly either. I am sure he will continue to scam other people, since he has taken other contracts and has left us living in an unfinished home. This is very unacceptable and nobody should have to go through such heart ache. I highly highly recommend that you consider other people if this person is one whom you are considering to work for you.

How does a consumer get revenge. Contractors can just leave you hanging and get away with it.

This is disgusting........I have lost all respect for this line of business.

I wish I had my own Mike Holmes.

He is the only one I have respect for. I would love to be done with this guy but we have to try to get our money;s worth.If we,re lucky.

ID
Dallas, Texas

About

Summary

HOME. SERVICES. ABOUT US. PROJECTS. CONTACT US. POLE CONSTRUCTION 1111 SEISMIC . REMODELING . MANAGEMENT. on time budget. Design by www.weblandz.com ...

Pole Construction reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article