Customer service is horrible

I have sent a few emails with questions and concerns about my recently purchased polar watch. I never heard back from anyone AT ALL!!! Then I finally called, was transferred abruptly to tech support by someone who clearly didnt want to help me, and I was informed that it was closed for the day by the recording. Im beyond disgusted with this lack of customer service. I am a new polar customer but I will not recommend you to anyone. For the price you charge, I should NOT be having these issues with my watch, and I should at LEAST get a *** email back. Garbage.
ID
Canton, Massachusetts
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

POLAR HEART Rate Monitor

Please see the attached which I sent to Polar: After waiting over 7 months for the return of my 625x, and after at least 8 attempts to find the status, and faxing my receipt 3 times, I was told that since I didnt send my receipt (!!!) they would go by when the watch was made and although it was slightly over 2 years since it was made they would honor the warranty and give me a new watch. I received a watch with sweat on it (I assumed it was mine repaired although it didn't look right to me) and after trying to use it (it didn't work properly) I looked at the back and discovered it was an 825x, which I believe is German. I am extremely angry about this. Not only did you send me a used watch, caked with sweat, it is the wrong model and doesn't work. I was angry before about your customer service and told the person I spoke to. This is beyond ridiculous.I expect a new watch at least as good as the one I sent in and a bonus watch for all of the issues and the fraud that your organization attempted. I will be calling on Monday although I probably wont get through, and you probably won't get this message, since your customer service is so awful. I also intend to send this to your General Counsel. I still have my original receipt which I can send in AGAIN. Please advise what you would like me to do and how you will compensate me for all of these issues.
ID
Jamestown, Rhode Island

About

Top Polar Products

Ft1 Heart Rate Monitor

Summary

POLAR is one of the leading manufacturers of heart monitors. The company was founded in 1977. Currently 1200 people all over the world work for POLAR. The company has 26 subsidiaries and supplies 35,000 stores with its products. In 1982 POLAR launched the first wireless heart rate monitor. POLAR offers one of the best heart rate monitors in the world. POLAR offers both personal and group solutions. The company constantly works on developing new projects and creating new items. POLAR hear rate monitors help to improve training performance and take care of your health. High quality heart rate monitor is what every sportsman needs.

Polar reviews and complaints

Polar is ranked 680 out of 2226 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article