Rude condescending agents. On power trips control freaks

People these days are just twisted horrible control freaks it's a sick joke. I called a sale number to speak with someone abt an error on an application. I got this Nasty woman who really just wanted to take control of the conversation be rude to me I mean she was white trash fat ugly and had to treat me in this derogatory way. Why are people these days so rude??? I'm calling in to ask a question. Why does powerless white trash try to put people down. This tub of lard is trash. Where are all the decent human beings out there ???

Sorry "Save Your F------ Life.

White people are so F------S-----.They think everyone that is not white is broke-Down on their luck-Good For Nothing,But the truth about the matter is ,It is the other way around.Black people,Along with Hispanics etc.Are not greedy *** people.The majority of these people are education-Not broke by a long shot-And if you by any chance run into one of these people,You would probably be more safer with them than one of your family member's.I am black and I have walked into places of business where it's like do you have money?B---- i can probably buy your B----***.MikeBrady,It's not what you do,It's how you do it.Everyone deserve's respect.In other word's don't judge a book by it's cover.That same person might one day save your F------live.

" I mean she was white trash fat ugly" And you wonder why people don't like you.

View more comments (2)
ID
Youngsville, Louisiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article