POINT & CLICK APPL. CO. doesn't deserve to be in business

POINT & CLICK APPLIANCE REPAIR INC has the worst customer service I've encountered in my entire life. Placed an order for stove parts today. Lady was RUDE beyond belief, then after I gave her my Visa info, she hung up on me- no good-bye, no thank you. I called back and she started to yell at me because I dared to tell her she was rude to me. She yelled that she was herewith canceling my order on me, and before I could get in another word or say "are you kidding me?" she hung up on me. I called back 4 times after that, trying to get another person. Apparently this witch is in charge of the whole shebang: PAT HARPER. Every time I called, she slammed the phone down, until the 4th time, when I got an immediate busy signal which I guess means she blocked my number. Imagine- she hung up 5 times on a customer who had just placed an order with her! And by God, she went through with her threat and canceled my order. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. It might be fine without PAT HARPER, but while she's running the show, it's a NIGHTMARE experience. I have filed a report with the BBB.
ID
Fort Worth, Texas

About

Point and Click Appliance Repairs Delivery Policy
To read more: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/Category/Washer-Parts/Shipping-Bolts
Point and Click Appliance Repairs Terms of Service
Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for The Customer's reference. Please review Company's Privacy Policy, which also governs the Site and informs users of Point and Click Appliance Repairs's' data collection practices. The Client of Point and Click Appliance Repairs consent to receive electronic communications and The User agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Point and Click Appliance Repairs provide to The User of Website electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If The Client of Point and Click Appliance Repairs use this site, The User of company services are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of The Customer's account and password and for restricting access to The User's computer, and The Client agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under The Client's account or password. The User of company services may not assign or otherwise transfer The Customer's account to any other person or entity. If an order has not been shipped, it can be cancelled.
To read more: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/Terms-and-Conditions
Point and Click Appliance Repairs Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/Privacy-Policy
Point and Click Appliance Repairs FAQ
An OEM part ensures that the part will work the way it is supposed to. Some parts may vary in appearance and functionality from the original as the original manufacturer makes enhancements to their parts. If the O.E.M. With over 5,000,000 parts available, Point and Click Appliance Repairs have the largest selection of O.E. M. (original equipment manufacturer) parts in the United States. Point and Click Appliance Repairs consider business days as Monday through Friday, except national holidays. Parts with an availability of "Ships Soon" indicate that they are available, but not currently in stock. These items will be shipped as soon as Point and Click Appliance Repairs receive them from Company's supplier. Not Available - The item is no longer supplied by the manufacturer. Company's default method of shipping is UPS Standard Ground. Point and Click Appliance Repairs also have flat rate options available for 2nd day delivery and next day delivery.
To read more: http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/Help
Summary

Point and Click Appliance Repairs is a resource for appliance repair and diagnostics currently available online. The company specializes in different appliances repair, such as clothes dryers, clothes washers, dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges or ovens and water filtration devices. The company sells parts as well as provides some repair and troubleshooting services. To make appliance part search easier, Point and Click Appliance Repairs creates an opportunity on its site to search via model number, part number and part category. The company offers a wide range of Common Appliance Accessories which include water filters, Jenn-air cooktop cartridges, repair manuals, appliance cleaners, trash compactors, appliance cleaners, light bulbs, clothes dryer accessories, washing machine accessories and dishwasher accessories, etc.

Point and Click Appliance Repairs reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article