POINT & CLICK APPL. CO. doesn't deserve to be in business

POINT & CLICK APPLIANCE REPAIR INC has the worst customer service I've encountered in my entire life. Placed an order for stove parts today. Lady was RUDE beyond belief, then after I gave her my Visa info, she hung up on me- no good-bye, no thank you. I called back and she started to yell at me because I dared to tell her she was rude to me. She yelled that she was herewith canceling my order on me, and before I could get in another word or say "are you kidding me?" she hung up on me. I called back 4 times after that, trying to get another person. Apparently this witch is in charge of the whole shebang: PAT HARPER. Every time I called, she slammed the phone down, until the 4th time, when I got an immediate busy signal which I guess means she blocked my number. Imagine- she hung up 5 times on a customer who had just placed an order with her! And by God, she went through with her threat and canceled my order. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. It might be fine without PAT HARPER, but while she's running the show, it's a NIGHTMARE experience. I have filed a report with the BBB.
ID
Fort Worth, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article