Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Did not complete Foundation Leveling

On June 3, 2030, PMG Contractors sent a crew over to start leveling my foundation. Chris Tamez originally schedule them for June 4 that caused me to leave a doctor appointment for them to start a da6 early. The crew worked until June 5, 2020 without telling that they would not be back Monday June 8. This company left 6 gigantic holes in my floor and Chris would not tell me when would complete the work. Therefore, I contacted the moving company to bring my furniture back on June 12. He and City brought paperwork/forms for me to sign that stated I needed to leave furniture in storage until Chris completed the work. I intentionally did not select any of the boxes then sign them. Later they went back and altered a legal document by checking the boxes without my knowledge. Since I called the moving company on June 8th and confirm delivery of furniture the morning of June 9th, the forms are null and void. The issues are has 6 huge holes in my home and destroyed my patio.

User's recommendation: Do jo5 use this company for anything.

ID
#1979140 Review #1979140 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Easy to start job
Cons
  • Do not complete the job
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article