Verified Reviewer
Pmb Technologies - Terrible substandard work and ever changing price
If you are thinking of using these guys do yourself a favour and run, run as fast as you can and find someone that actually can to the job. I had Andrew quote a job then ask for 80% up front and against my better judgement I went with them. The work verbally quoted...
#1998650

Hello Steve B, I work for PMB Technologies Pty Ltd Quality Control Department & Consumer Satisfaction. I'd like to look into this further but upon investigating was unable to find any job orders in our system under the name of Steve B.

Could you provide full name job was completed for and address inc street number, name, suburb and state? Yours Sincerely PMB Technologies

Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

PMB Technologies

I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB Technologies and B3bond we found them to be deceptive, dishonest and failed to pay our companies invoices after we provided quality services, only after many repeated requests for payment they placed the company into administration leaving many small businesses like ours unpaid. I would warn anyone against dealing with this company or any company associated with these two individuals. See the link below and make reference to clause 2.7.2 explaining why the company failed. http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-report-to-creditors-b3bond-andrew-kenneth-bennett-and-michael-gavin-bennett-6271**** Now for the hairy legal stuff: http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-michael-bennett-and-andrew-bennett-directors-examinations http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-director-examinations-michael-bennett-and-andrew-bennett-b3bond http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-b3bond-directors-examinations-of-andrew-kenneth-bennett-and-michael-gavin-bennett http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-supreme-court-summonses-b3bond http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-supreme-court-summonses-andrew-kenneth-bennett http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-directors-examinations-summons http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-b3bond-affidavit-of-kate-jacqueline-kornacki A Simple ASIC Search on these two individuals will show a disturbing pattern that has left companies owed millions of dollars. You now see why Michael Gavin Bennett is using his simple son Andrew Kenneth Bennett to incorporate new companies. ASIC - Personal Current & Historical Extract BENNETT, MICHAEL GAVEN DATE OF BIRTH 22/02/1962 ZIMBABWE FORMER ROLES IN ORGANISATIONS B3BOND INDIA PTY LTD 147 73* DEREGISTERED B3BOND PNG PTY. LTD. 145 67* DEREGISTERED B3BOND PTY LTD 137 11* DEREGISTERED B3BOND WA PTY LTD 146 82* DEREGISTERED ISB HOLDINGS PTY LTD 124 43* DEREGISTERED RENJ (SINGAPORE) PTY LTD 153 46* DEREGISTERED RENJ (SINGAPORE) PTY LTD 153 46* DEREGISTERED SUNSHINE CIVIL PTY LTD 141 60* DEREGISTERED SUNSHINE CIVIL PTY LTD 141 60* DEREGISTERED B3BOND HOLDINGS PTY LTD DEREGISTERED FUTURE ROADS PTY LTD 076 64* DEREGISTERED PROGRESSIVE ROADS PTY. LTD. 154 36* DEREGISTERED THE TRADECO GROUP PTY LTD 129 57* DEREGISTERED B3LIP PTY LIMITED 154 91* DEREGISTERED LICENSEB INTERNATIONAL PTY LIMITED 154 75* DEREGISTERED OUTBACK STABILIZATION PTY. LTD. 075 51* DEREGISTERED ROAD MATERIAL STABILIZERS AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. 074 86* DEREGISTERED NATIONAL FOILS PTY. LTD. 085 11* DEREGISTERED STITCHRITE SOLUTIONS PTY LTD 079 43* DEREGISTERED OUTBACK STABILIZATION PTY. LTD. 075 51* DEREGISTERED ROAD MATERIAL STABILIZERS AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. 074 86* DEREGISTERED Be warned about dealing with PMB Technologies or Michael Gavin Bennett or Andrew Kenneth Bennett and do your research. From the information provided, one may liken PMB to the Hindenburg, a failure of epic proportions. I would say the Titanic and sinking fast, don't get caught in the phoenix without a life raft ..... Regards Creditor

The complainant has not the fortitude to names themselves. Hmmmm...suspicious in the least!!!!

Dear readers,

I am Andrew Kenneth Bennett, Current and long service director of PMB Technologies Pty Ltd. I set out to make our transparent and honest response to this complaint about myself, father and company by way of my opinion.

As previously mentioned you cannot trust anything in a report to creditors compiled by an administrator/liquidator whom is bought and paid for by a competitor (GRT) and has an extensive history of assisting the likes of Ben Skinner, Jason Paris, Adam Adams and Simon Bayley. Copy and paste this into you internet search bar http://sydneyinsolvencynews.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/midland-hwy-why-asic-objected-to-hall.html

Now I was not a director or shareholder of B3bond simply a employee so I find it hard to believe why all this slandering is occurring and why my company is being attacked. All I know is B3Bond had very little debts, plenty of contracts and stock/capability to fulfill them. It went into VA (the then directors tell me) because a vicious hostile takeover was iniment by means of Simon Bayley (partner in B3bond) joining with crims like Adams, Skinner, Paris and forming Global Road Technology (GRT).

Simons a rat and he was feeding them information, selling giving away assets of the company(B3bond) stored at his premises including product to GRT. Unfortunatly that meant for certian parties and clients their product was stolen, SMR and Empire Earthworks are associates of Bayley and Co so cant really say I feel much for em. B3bond administration then turned into liquidation, the only intention was for GRT to get whatever assets it could of B3bond, destroy Michael and myself in the process.

Their all weak as *** corporate criminals that move from one scam to the next protected by corrupt liquidators, politicians and government bodies.

Read this to folks.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/austrade-links-to-indian-scandal-widen/news-story/0a76d8f7dd27f78c150ff21f82941ec0 Anyways watch this space. Everywhere you go ill hit with facts harder!

@PissedConsumer1227802

I lost money with these characters and to date have not been paid.

It's good to see that Michael Bennett and Andrew Bennett are finally being exposed as Parasites.

If you read the correspondence from PMB Technologies director Andrew Bennett is is full of untruths, errors and a serious grievance towards what appears to be a competitor.

The truth is these guys stink in business and blame everyone else for their misfortune, they have stolen Ip from a former company and transferred it into yet another phoenix company PMB Technologies and left consumers with outstanding debts.

The Administrator clearly states in his report: 1(a) - says liquidator advises they have a legitimate claim over the IP that PMB took from b3bond

The creditors report also states: clause 2.7.2 explaining why b3bond failed Michael Bennett and Andrew Bennett claim to "pride itself on its reputation and product performance and reaps the benefits through ongoing business" You show a lot of pride in the companies reputation, so you place it in administration or liquidation once the tax and debts to small businesses get to much. Andrew Bennett said "SMR and Empire Earthworks are associates of Bayley and Co so cant really say I feel much for em" These are small family businesses that have been left in the trail of destruction from the Bennett's previous companies.

http://www.slideshare.net/LegalAssociate/asic-pmb-technologies-and-b3bond-michael-gavin-bennett-former-roles-in-organisations B3Bond Michael Bennett and Andrew Bennett also had a joint venture with the Pearls Group in India, called Pearls B3bond Private Limited but you won't find him talking about that, our office has received thousands of emails details the venture and Michael and Andrew Bennett's involvement. "major scrutiny for partnership of money launderers and ponzi schemes". Is this the same company that you where involved with Andrew Bennett???? If you would like we will upload more each time.

http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-pearls-b3bond-memorandum-of-association http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-andrew-bennett-pearls-b3bond http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pearls-b3bond-michael-bennett-b3bond-pmb-technologies http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pearls-b3bond-logo-design-pmb-technologies-and-b3bond He claims that the company has no product failures, yet we have found many major product failures, here's just one email detailing many. http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pearls-b3bond-product-failure-b3bond-and-pmb-technologies He also claims "For the records neither PMB Technologies nor its company officials have been dragged through court" yet we can with find directors examinations and court proceedings for several companies. http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-b3bond-directors-examinations-of-andrew-kenneth-bennett-and-michael-gavin-bennett http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-b3bond-affidavit-of-kate-jacqueline-kornacki http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-director-examinations-michael-bennett-and-andrew-bennett-b3bond http://www.slideshare.net/pmbtechnologies/pmb-technologies-michael-bennett-and-andrew-bennett-directors-examinations Just to name a few..... I can keep searching if you like????

After reading this, I hope you find the content informative, truthful and with a view of being able to form an informative opinion.

I will detail more as needed including court proceedings, which are just around the corner for both Michael and Andrew Bennett.

Andrew Kenneth Bennett, how can you claim to be transparent and honest when you clearly can't read the Report To Creditors dated Monday, 22 October 2012 page 24 which clearly shows us listed as unsecured creditors, are you that simple or do you just forget now which company it was that went into administration or liquidation due to the number of company's over the years.

Would you like me to send you a copy of the creditors report or would you like to send us the money you owe.

At least you could do a little research before you post claims of an honest response you *** .....

#1192312
@PissedConsumer1173437

To Whom It May Concern,

DON’T PAY FOR PRODUCT UP FRONT FROM ANY COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH MICHAEL OR ANDREW BENNETT, CAUSE YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, MAKE THEM DELIVER PRODUCTS PRIOR TO PAYMENT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I also have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Michael Bennett from PMB Technologies and B3bond.

Going against my better judgement I purchased product off this company under what they described as their standard “Terms of Trade” money up front prior to shipment, claiming it had to be ordered from a third party manufacturer.

Our government client paid for the soil products under our companies direction, in full, prior to the soil products being shipped, as this was their trading terms that was demanded prior to freighting or shipment of ISB products. It was only after numerous inquiries about the order and when it would be shipped, "Micheal would not answer any of our calls" I was told by a third party that the company had been placed into voluntary administration by director Michael Bennett and that our money was gone, and that I could contact the administrator for further inquiries.

These guys can’t be trusted and I welcome anyone who has had a similar experience with b3bond or pmb technologies or Michael Bennett or any other company run by these two individuals to help raise awareness. Our company is also listed on the creditors report and would strongly warn any company who is considering dealing with these rogues, see Annexure G (last page) of the editors report our company SMR International is listed as an unsecured creditor, we never saw our money or the ordered product. If you look closely you will also find Empire Earthworks Pty Ltd another company who PMB failed to pay, which doesn't give Mr Andrew Kenneth Bennett the director of PMB Technologies much credibility as he denies in his response below, Instead choosing to lay the blame elsewhere.

Now who's the Turkey.....

Cut and past the links below into a browser if you would like to read the truth. Creditors Report:http://www.slideshare.net/LegalAssociate/pmb-technologies-and-b3bond-report-to-creditors History of failed Michael Bennett companies:http://www.slideshare.net/LegalAssociate/asic-pmb-technologies-and-b3bond-michael-gavin-bennett-former-roles-in-organisations

Dear readers,

I am Andrew Kenneth Bennett, Current and long service director of PMB Technologies Pty Ltd. I set out to make our transparent and honest response to this complaint about myself, father and company by wayof my opinion.

Michael and I are the founders of PMB Technologies which holds patent rights to chemical products invented for use of innovative pavement construction and maintenance. Our company has a dedicated sales and support team with returning satisfied customers from the mining, quarry & civil industries as well as local government. Not one of our legitimate and loyal customers have complained about our products or services cause the fact is we strive to be the best in what we supply and how we follow it up.

I would like to start this by pointing out the entities behind placing these complaints are obviously not geniune and rather very jealous and skulldagery competitors of our company.

These select few are extremely frustrated that Michael and myself have stood up to them in the market place, accepted the challenge, outperformed and exposed them for whom they truely are. It's almost certian this complaint was trumpted up by Global Road Technology (GRT) and their best spin doctors Adam Troy Adams, Ben Thomas Skinner, Simon Ashby Bayley, Jason Paris and his son Jordan. These guys are the brains behind GRT whom are tied up with the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme, search google "Pearls GRT". Search their individual names to and see what type of chaps they are.

In regards to the complaint itself it is stated by them that their a small family owned earthmoving company, owed money and invoices outstanding etc by us/company we worked for in past B3bond Pty Ltd. They have then uploaded a domcument regarding B3Bond's administration/liquidation report to as affairs in support of their claim to have been ripped off and why this entity failed. Funny enough theirs no earthmoving company listed in the report as creditors of the company nor does it mention any outstanding invoices for a earthmoving company. They cant even back up a complaint with substaintative evidence, please do not take what they have to say seriously.

The second aspect of this complaint of which they rely on the administrators/liquidators report as evidence is section refering to reasons of company failure which we were mentioned. This very obvious, let me explain and take a few steps back to inform you properly. Simon Bayley was an employee of B3Bond who had been meeting with GRT and its crew behind B3bonds back. He encouraged B3Bond to do buisness with GRT, after meeting between both management B3Bond managers conducted due dilegence on GRT and paticular its founders and realised this entity and its members were trouble, simply refused the offer to conduct any buisness.

When it was discovered shortly after that Simon was a double agent and divulged B3Bond property and trade secrets to GRT, a hostile takeover was apparent so the company was placed in administration to try and rectify the issue. Simon and GRT crew pounced on this opportunity flooding B3Bond with false creditor claims and invioces. When you do this you control a company, the hostile takeover was in affect when they moved for placing David Anthony Ross of Hall Chadwick as the administrator and then liquidate the company (basically try and get rid of their biggest competitor). David Ross was bought and paid for by GRT including main source of funding and the endless legal *** that followed including wrongily dragging Micheal and myself through the courts in a effort to break us down financially and effect our mainstream company PMB Technologies were the patents sat and were an obvious threat to GRT.

We and our company were cleared of any wrong doing. David Ross only recently had to step down in his position as ASIC found out Ben Skinner a dodgy lawyer refers more then half his cases to Ross to sort out. Skinner the lawyer whom acted for all the false creditors in B3Bond case and is director/partner of GRT. They did the same in Solagex (Paris scam) and John Kukolovski another liquidator did this for Adams in sensaslim scam he got GRT Macedonia in return as a gift.

These guys work out of scam after scam because of dodgy liquidators and unethical deals behind the scenes. So ofcourse he would write something terrible about Michael, PMB and I after all we werent paying him GRT was. GRT if you think a few anonymously written BS complaints about us will destroy our image and finish us off, your wrong. You are only pouring petrol in the fire.

Theirs plenty of bight left in this old dog.

One of these will follow every complaint we see of this nature. Andrew Bennett Director PMB Technologies

@PissedConsumer1173168

I think you are missing a few very important points Andrew Bennett, (Fact) you state in the response above "whom are tied up with the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme, search google "Pearls GRT". Search their individual names to and see what type of chaps they are." A few simple Google searches reveal that you and your dad where also in business with the Pearls Group Andrew????

Pearls B3bond Private Limited http://www.mycompanydir.com/corporate-information/pearls-b3bond-projects-private-limited

How can a hostile takeover be conducted on a company when Michael Bennett (Dad) is the sole director and shareholder of B3Bond Pty Ltd????? Sounds like a convenient excuse to wash your hands of some debts Andrew....

Also you state "false creditor claims" well we know that is another porky-pie Andrew, would you like the phone numbers for the companies on the creditors list that you ripped off Andrew!!!! Lets try RLA Polymers Pty Ltd

Sounds like you have your nose out of joint over something Andrew, did someone from GRT steal your girlfriend????

not likely.

View more comments (6)
Brisbane, Queensland
Cons
  • Pmb technologies can not run a business
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

PMB Technologies

PMB Technologies claims to have “25 years knowledge in bitumen/polymer chemistry, compounding, manufacturing, pavement design, construction, supervision and crew management.” I find it strange that an group of such well educated and experienced professionals would operate in such an unprofessional manner. The easiest stone to throw, in terms of professionalism, is the WIX website (See for yourself – http://www.pmbtechnologies.com.au). I would understand the use of WIX if the technology was vastly superior to traditional website building technology, however, it isn’t. WIX is a free website building platform used by fashion bloggers and poor businesses run by individuals with no concept of first impressions or digital marketing. Now, into the really hairy stuff. PMB Technologies and it’s office bearers have been, for good reason, dragged through the court system for conduct such as: Major product failures Serious on site safety breaches Failure to provide product warranty Pavement failures once applied Failure to provide products paid for Failure to provide customer support Failure to operate with relative technical data From court searches and available data it appears that PMB Technologies really are the cowboys of the industry. The unprofessional and unconscionable actions of the PMB directors could fill three quarters of the Internet. I have listed 7 points above, which doesn’t include various other issues of major concern. Parties or individuals interested in PMB Technologies should investigate this company with severe scrutiny, before engaging them. Alternatively, any smart operator will avoid them and save the investigative and research costs. From the information provided, one may liken PMB to the Hindenburg, a failure of epic proportions.

I have unfortunately had dealings with Pmb Technologies Pty Ltd which is simply a phoenix company of B3bond Pty Ltd which was placed in Liquidation due to outstanding debts, this is not the first time they have done this either, they seem to have developed a pattern, See link: http://www.slideshare.net/LegalAssociate/asic-pmb-technologies-and-b3bond-michael-gavin-bennett-former-roles-in-organisations

This company owes our company Richway Services Pty Ltd $24,998.00 for product that was never delivered, although paid for in full see link page 24: http://www.slideshare.net/LegalAssociate/pmb-technologies-and-b3bond-report-to-creditors

These companies are run by a pair of individuals called Andrew Bennett and Micheal Bennett, Michael can no longer be a director of a company due to his past history and now uses his son Andrew Bennett as the director. If you are looking to do business with either of these two individuals, I would strongly recommend you don't based on my past experience.

They blame everyone else for there misfortunes and take money of consumers only never to deliver products, before you know it the company is placed in administration, then liquidation, money gone.....

Repeat

I would be more than willing to discuss this matter with anyone who has had the same experience, If I get paid the outstanding amount I am more than willing to remove this comment.

Read this to folks.

At least you could do a little research before you post claims of an honest response you retard

View more comments (2)
Haarlem, North Holland
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article