Really bad communications service

in december 28 ,2018 i ordered a dm6 combo air fuel with the bung, and as 1/26/2019 still dont received nothing yet, i try to contact them by phone, by messages and never get in touch with nobody, this is ridiculous, i want my money or my device.
Boca Raton, Florida
Cons
  • Bad communications with customer
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Returned faulty device and communication stopped

My Legion 11,000 amp battery charger worked for 2 weeks and then I couldn't charge it. After a few turns with an attentive support, I was asked to return the device and it was signed for by Nick (DHL-delivery). I can't get a response from them ever since and I am not really sure what to do. I supported the Kickstarter project and paid months and months in advance. I think it is sad and absolutely unacceptable that a company takes your money, shps a faulty product, asks you to send it in for replacement and then just stops all communications. STay away!

Dear Reviewer,

We apologize for the late response. Our company has not been informed regarding complaints on this web page.

If your issue has not been solved already, we will be more than happy to assist you with any issue you might have regarding PLX products and services. You can contact us via our support ticket by clicking on the following link: http://www.plxdevices.com/Contact-PLX-s/144.htm

Or reaching out to us directly at (408) 745-****.

Thank you.

PLX Support Team

Johannesburg, Gauteng
Loss

PLX Devices has the worst customer sercive EVER!

I purchased a PLX wifi device for my ODB-II port on Thursday with 2 day air option. In placing the order, and after, there was no indication that anything was delayed. I called Monday since the unit had not arrived and I had not received any email regarding tracking number or status, just the paypal information email. When I called Tim (tim@***.com) he stated that he would ship the unit overnight and I would receive it Tuesday but that he was unable to refund the shipping cost. I stated that I did not want a full refund but one that reflected the cost of appropriate shipment which would have been ground ($22 cheaper). Tuesday came and the unit still had not arrived so I called again. Mike, the sales manager spoke to me since Tim was not in. He stated I had two options, he would cancel the order completely or ship it overnight but that there would be no refund on the shipping charges. I told him that I did not receive what I had paid for and he stated that he did not care and that regardless of what I said we would arrive at the same conclusion. I was calm with him and he still could not reason or use logic in it. When I told him that I did not receive what I paid for he said that he would cancel the entire order then. Really terrible (cant curse here) customer service. Stone walled from day one. All friendly until you purchase the unit then they stone wall you and could care less. I still have 2 emails with policy information that I sent that were never answered. Hope no one else deals with the people or business ethos I did.

Dear Reviewer,

If your issue has not been solved already, we will be more than happy to assist you with any issue you might have regarding PLX products and Services. You can contact us via our support ticket system by clicking on the following link: http://www.plxdevices.com/Contact-PLX-s/144.htm

Or reaching out to us directly on (408) 745-****.

Thank you.

To read more: https://www.plxdevices.com/returns.asp
PLX Devices Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.plxdevices.com/articles.asp?ID=57
PLX Devices Terms of Service
PLX Devices Inc. warrants to be free from defects Legion Solar Inverters for five (5) years, PhotoVoltaic Panels for ten (10) years and all other PLX Devices Inc. product(s) for one (1) year from the date of purchase. If applicable other non-serviceable items are excluded from stated warranty. Serviceable goods must be accompanied with proof of purchase and determined by PLX Devices Inc. to be defective before any warranty service or replacement is issued. PLX Devices Inc.' obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, under the discretion of PLX Devices Inc. any part proven defective. This warranty does not apply to damage due directly or indirectly, to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, repairs or alterations outside PLX Devices's' facilities, criminal activity, improper installation, normal wear and tear, or to lack of maintenance.
To read more: https://www.plxdevices.com/terms.asp
PLX Devices Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.plxdevices.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=227
PLX Devices FAQ
To read more: https://www.plxdevices.com/help.asp
PLX Devices Pros and Cons

Cons: Bad communications with customer

Summary

PLX Devices is a company that was founded in 2003. The company is located in the Silicon Valley, California, which is the heart of technology and innovations. For 10 years PLX Devices has been manufacturing a wide range of devices to make our life easier. The list of products offered by PLX Devices includes multi gauges, wideband AFR, sensor modules, surface sound audio devices and many more. PLX Devices offers everything to make your car more convenient. Thousands of people have already made sure PLX Devices is really worth dealing with. Exceptional customer services and high quality of products make PLX Devices so popular.

PLX Devices reviews and complaints

PLX Devices is ranked 669 out of 1935 in Appliances and Electronics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article