Pluris Financial Group- Love It

I started working for Pluris about 1 and a half ago... and I love my job and my company! Pluris is great! We provide Financial Services and Insurance for Individuals. Everyone in my office is very professional, hard working and great to know. They work everyday to get the best plans for their clients. Pluris Finanical Group offers a wide range of Finanical Products. I love walking into my office everyday and getting down to business. I even had one of my agents set me up with an insurance policy for myself. I would recommend Pluris Financial Group to Anyone at any time!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Pluris Financial Group- Love It
I started working for Pluris Financial Group almost one year ago (10/2010) and I couldn't be happier. I love my job.. everyone is extremly professional, but personable... hardworking & fun loving. It's always hard walking into a new company or situation were you don't know anyone, I always feel awkward, But eveyone here made me feel welcomed. One of the things I like about my job is that I see how hard the account executives work for their clients... to get them the best products for their needs... and I feel comfortable recommending anyone to use their services. A successful company that I am happy to be working for!

I am sure you love your job - cold calling late Friday nights / early Sat. mornings - reprinted leads - the white board with its weekly stats to keep you pumped - smoking *** at the bosses house watching fights in the basement - driving all over the state - sounds awesome!

ID
#209776 Review #209776 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Summary

Pluris Financial Group has sixty years of combined experience in insurance field, providing its customers with excellent products and world class service. The line of its products includes life insurances, health insurance, disability insurance, retirement insurance, annuities and estate planning. Insurance programs that Pluris Financial Group offers have such beneficial features as death benefit, money back option, strong cash value, no medical exams, level premium and guaranteed conversion options to permanent plans. Besides that the company provides 100% tax free death benefit paid directly to your beneficiary. Putting its customers first, the company never refers them to call-centres, connecting them directly with experienced and licensed representatives.

Pluris Financial Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article