Plundr.com is a rip-off!

I was trying out a pennybid site and found that this is a rip-off and they won't give you back your money when you ask for it back. Do not use this site. Its a one man operation and I he is lying about what he is doing. THe game is rigged and the same people he employs and chooses are the winners. Its a total scam. Also the site has no responsible party and they claim to be a large organization with a staff and the same guy is always answering saying he is not the boss. It's a total scam!!
#420875

I told you all it was a rip off!

#420849

I want to receive my money back, but company tel number - no one answer. email - does not go through.

How I can receive my money back?

LEVI OF Plundr.com--YOU LIE! I've called this number and recieve no answer or I am put on hold and no one ever takes the call-or I hear this message, "Sorry, this number has been temporarily disconnected or is no longer in service."

I have e-mailed with a refund request only to have my e-mail sent back as "no such address" or undeliverable!

You cannot get on the live Chat because it has been disabled!

This is no legitimate business- This is definitely a big SCAM!

BUT as they say, "Every dog has got their day, and you sir will have yours- hopefully sooner than later!

I'm happy to help correct this information. We're 100% happy to provide a full refund on unused bids.

Refunds are processed as quickly as possible, almost always within 24 hours. Simply contact us at 888-758-****, email us at support@***.com, or use the Live Chat feature on the site.We take customer satisfaction very seriously, were started by a Four Time Inc 500 company, and under no circumstance is any auction rigged.

Every bidder, winner, and user is a real customer with no affiliation to Plundr.com.While we have a small staff of 10, we're by no means a "one man operation" and are growing quickly. If anyone has any questions or concerns, we're absolutely happy to answer via email/phone or chat during normal business hours M-F.Best, Levi MatkinsPresident & COOPlundr.com888-758-****support@***.com

View more comments (3)
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article