Verified Reviewer

Disappointed

waited two days for them to come over . My pipes are clogged and have not been have to use the water. They were suppose to be here at any min today when they called and said they do not do trailers. I was never told this so now i am still unable to use my water. Thnaks Plumline for nothing

Plumbline Services Plumbing Service Review

As a retired plumber that can't do the hard work anymore, plumbline is a disaster and don't believe their guarantees or coupons. A $93, 40 minute job turned into a two-week $250 job. Call them again when I needed them and they didn't show up. Incompetent young plumbers that don't know what they're doing. Don't be fooled. I gave them a second chance too.
Littleton, Colorado
Service
Plumbline Services Plumbing Service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Plumbline Services in Colorado destroyed my home

Update by user Jul 27, 2012

UPDATE....

It has been about a month since the fiasco with my home\'s plumbing happened. We\'ve managed to get all of the flooring and other damage mostly repaired and are continuing to work through all of that.

I wanted to update this because after posting my reviews, Plumbline\'s executive management including their owner stepped-up to evaluate what had happened. While the issue was a bit convoluted, the bottom line was that if their technicians had been thorough we would\'ve avoided the issue entirely.

What I CAN say about Plumbline is that even though they COULD HAVE split hairs on the issue and claimed no responsibility, they actually took the time to visit my home, see the damage, and agreed to reimburse me fully for the repair work that was going to be needed.

Additionally, with the failed inspections they have also stepped-up and worked diligently with the city to get those issues resolved.

All in all, I\'d say that the end result of my business dealings with Plumbline were positive. I have a fabulous new furnace/AC system and water heating system that all work very well. The situation that prompted me to post such negative press was a combination of the management team at Plumbline not getting clear information from their staff combined with the issue just being convoluted.

I appreciate the willingness to do \"the right thing\" and would actually at this time suggest anyone considering Plumbline to really give it some thought. They\'re expensive but you get things like lifetime guarantees, on-time service, and a company who will take a reasonable approach to resolving problems.

No company will ever be perfect - it\'s all in how they handle the mistakes when they happen that makes or breaks them. In this situation I\'m very satisfied with the final resolution to this and the products I\'ve received from Plumbline.

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2012
I contracted Plumbline Services to complete a $23,000 overhaul of my furnace and install two tankless hot water heaters. They did a fine job with the HVAC system and it is working well. The water heaters were an entirely different story. Not only did these guys stay at my house cutting PVC pipe in my back yard until 11pm, they showed up the next day, worked for five more hours, told me the job was done and things were working great. When they left is when the "fun" started. I went to do a load of laundry and the washer said there was low pressure on the hot water tap. So I went to the basement to see if the plumbers had left it turned off, what I found was they had left several things turned off including the hot water to my master bath sink and other rooms as well. So I turned on the hot water tap from the mana bloc. The next thing I know I have water running everywhere in my house. I turned off the tap and called Plumbline back. The two same plumbers returned and began investigating to see what happened. In the process one of them explained how he had marked the mana bloc with letter 'c' indications on each label for taps that had been closed before they started work. Turns out, there was an uncapped line sitting up in my ceiling and because these guys hadn't turned back on everything the way it was before, and hadn't told me they had marked things on the bloc with 'c' for closed, this uncapped tap in my ceiling poured water everywhere. In addition to that, there is about $2,000 in damage to the stucco exterior of my home because one of the installers miscalculated a 1/4" offset and just basically rammed the pipe through the wall to "work around" it. When I contacted Plumbline they acted like they were going to bend over backwards to help me. They told me to go and get things fixed and they would pay for a different plumbing company to fix the mis-installation, and they would just make everything right. Several companies in town that I spoke with indicated that Plumbline Services wasn't even trained/certified to be installing the Eternal tankless units I had purchased from them. Next thing they tell me is they are going to involve their insurance company. Sounds reasonable as the loss is in excess of $20,000. What happened next is nothing short of amazing and ridiculous. The contact person, Bob Logan with Plumbline Services went silent on me after sending him photographs. I didn't hear from Plumbline for days. I finally emailed Bob Logan at his Plumbline Services email address and asked him what the status was on getting things completed. I also asked for help completing Xcel Energy rebate forms that nobody bothered to even tell me I was eligible for even thouh Xcel indicated the contractor should have told me. After I sent that email to Plumbline Services, I received a voicemail on my work voicemail line. Something to note - the email I had sent to Bob Logan indicated that he should call me on one of two numbers - either my landline or my cell. The Controller of Plumbline Services actually took the time to gleen my work phone number from the email, and called that instead of either of the numbers I had indicated within the body of the email. This was obviously an attempt to not have to speak to me on the phone. I immediately called the Controller of Plumbline Services back and we had a two minute phone call where he kept me on speaker phone (the same as he did with his voicemail, assuming this was so he could record the conversations) and he said over and over that 'we're not admitting fault here' and placed the blame solely on me. Being a business owner and in Executive Management for quite a long time, I know when someone has been coached by legal counsel and/or insurance. It's painfully obvious. This is the approach Plumbline has made to keeping their promise of "making things right" and my home "whole again." The Controller ultimately indicated that I need to file a claim with my homeowners insurance, and that if they felt Plumbline Services was at fault for the damages, that they should subrogate those damages after the claim is paid. What they don't take into consideration is the payment up-front of deductibles, emergency remediation services, and the loss and enjoyment of use of my home is a major hit to my pocket book - around $7k in addition to the $20k in damage needing to still be repaired. SHAME ON PLUMBLINE SERVICS of DENVER COLORADO for not standing behind your reputation, products, and services. You know that your technicians were neither qualified nor professional in how they conducted themselves, including leaving a completely mis-configured and non-functional system behind and telling the homeowner that it was "working" after 16 hours of installation.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Service
Plumbline Services Plumbing Service

About

Plumbline Services Privacy Policy
Plumbline Services is committed to protecting The User's privacy. That is why Plumbline Services have adopted this Privacy Policy. This Privacy Policy is intended to describe how The Client's personal information is processed and used, and The Company will make every effort to ensure that Company's activities keep within the spirit of this Privacy Policy. Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. When a visitor requests a page from within the Plumbline Services website, Plumbline Services's' Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to Company's Web Server. This information reveals nothing personal about The User of Website The IP Address of the Site that may have referred The User The Web Page that The User may have linked to Website from, if any. The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. The Operating System platform that The User of company services may be running (e.g.
To read more: https://plumblineservices.com/privacy-policy
Top Plumbline Services Services

Plumbing Service

Summary

Offering quality plumbing servces since 1998, Plumbline Services is a team of professionals that has been serving the needs of Glendale, Castle Rock, Boulder, Westminster, and Thornton among other cities in Colorado. The plumbing company has its head office in Contennial, Colorado. Plumbline Servicesis a memeber of several professional organizations including Team Dave Logan, NexStar Network, Referral List, and Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association among others. Partnering with Wells Fargo allows Plumbline Services to propose a number of flexible financing solutions to cover the costs of emergency installs and repairs.

Plumbline Services reviews and complaints

Plumbline Services is ranked 207 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article