Worst Real Estate Company Ever!!

I had been trying to sell my house in the greater Cincinatti area for weeks, and a friend had mentioned a company called Plum Tree Realty. DO NOT EVER USE THEM OR THEIR SERVICES!!!! The gentleman I spoke to is William Furlong, and his number is 937-344-****. He is incompetent. He will insist that you are dumb, and thinks he knows what he's talking about. He hasn't helped at ALL with the sale of my house. Not only are their agents RUDE, and do not LISTEN to their customers, but their product just SUCKS!!!!!!!! Horrible horrible service!!!!!!

I have worked closely with William Furlong many times, and I can tell you he is one of the best in the business. I don't know who posted such a silly complaint, but I'm guessing they have no idea who William is.

Perhaps an ex wife or competitor? Who knows?

But it couldn't be someone who has actually done business with William. He and Plum Tree are professional in every way, and they sell a lot of homes.

#1220823

You didn't mention if you have / had a "limited listing" or a full listing with Plumtree, but regardless, Mr Furlong is largely unresponsive and less than helpful. Can't say I would recommend then / him either.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article